Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Official I've bet on Sunderland thread

A loss is imperative.

I need it to fund my new Peter Werth coat purchase!

:P

Just acquired a quality Duck & Cover coat for the winter months.

Not usually a choice, but this piece of material will not only keep the chill out but the ladies of this 'Shire and beyond will be swooning.

Even in Kent!!!

Right mines on 10 quid on Sunderland and a Depor home win.... I seem to have lost how much I will win.... fuk.

ah well, nearly put a bet on Manuel Pablo to score first for Depor ( then we're talking thousands if it comes off) but didn't want him to not play and fook it all up.

Right mines on 10 quid on Sunderland and a Depor home win.... I seem to have lost how much I will win.... fuk.

ah well, nearly put a bet on Manuel Pablo to score first for Depor ( then we're talking thousands if it comes off) but didn't want him to not play and fook it all up.

ok it is time...

1) do you like Manuel Pablo a lot?

2) Why Manwell instead of Manuel?

lol lol lol lol lol

ok it is time...

1) do you like Manuel Pablo a lot?

2) Why Manwell instead of Manuel?

Manuel Pablo was the best right back ever....I mean ever.. then he broke his leg and it all went a bit down hill from there, still watched Depor Barcelona last season and he shut down Ronny.

Of course the user name has a deep back story...obviously had to think of one more original than FOXES_FAN_V_365321.

Explain Fez Of the Muzz....you show me yours, I'll show you mine :o

Manuel Pablo was the best right back ever....I mean ever.. then he broke his leg and it all went a bit down hill from there, still watched Depor Barcelona last season and he shut down Ronny.

Of course the user name has a deep back story...obviously had to think of one more original than FOXES_FAN_V_365321.

Explain Fez Of the Muzz....you show me yours, I'll show you mine :o

But why Manwell instead of Manuel?

Umm...I liked Muzzy Izzet. :D Had this name on Fox Fanzine about four years ago. Stuck with it when I moved over.

' date='Sep 16 2006, 01:22 AM' post='398455']

How does Black Ram whiskey from Bulgaria rank?

It wasn't as terrible as I was expecting, always a bonus

Got to be honest, not come across that.

Also if it isn't from the homeland (heaven) then it isn't whiskey :blush:

Now if your buying, I'll take a wee Glenmornagie with a piece of ice :thumbup:

But why Manwell instead of Manuel?

Umm...I liked Muzzy Izzet. :D Had this name on Fox Fanzine about four years ago. Stuck with it when I moved over.

My Surname is Mann, people call me Manny which is short for Manuel, some idoit called me Manwell in a text message when attempting to spell the full version of Manny about 6 years ago and it stuck.

Since I've got called random names, Manwell Fernandes, Manwell Pablo, Rui Manwell Cesar Costa. ( some others including some mexican shit, my mates know stupid amounts about football )

:thumbup: Daft aint it. The great mystery is over.

Manuel Pablo is still amazing though :thumbup: hence the name.

Or a £30 loss if the bet doesn't come off! :D:D:D:D:D

Serves you and TPH right!!

At the end of the day, I was prepared to lose my stake should we get something from the game.

Right - I'm off out to get pis sed and celebrate a point.

It really has come to that - celebrating a point!

Archived