Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ceebeefox

Second ball.........

Are we ever to see a midfielder win one ever again? Remember when the ball popped up off the centre half's head after pressure from Marshall or Heskey ( O'Grady on Saturday) and Muzzy or Sav got to it first and set up a move in the opposition's half even sometimes on the edge of the box. I think with Weso as a Lennon, Williams and even Hughes could bomb on and do it in this league.

Bring back drive, bring back enthusiasm, bring back attacking with more than 2 men, bring back 3-5-2.

As in the prem and under Little during the play off years we are not good enough to match other teams man for man in a 4-4-2.

Are we ever to see a midfielder win one ever again? Remember when the ball popped up off the centre half's head after pressure from Marshall or Heskey ( O'Grady on Saturday) and Muzzy or Sav got to it first and set up a move in the opposition's half even sometimes on the edge of the box. I think with Weso as a Lennon, Williams and even Hughes could bomb on and do it in this league.

Bring back drive, bring back enthusiasm, bring back attacking with more than 2 men, bring back 3-5-2.

As in the prem and under Little during the play off years we are not good enough to match other teams man for man in a 4-4-2.

Don't think it matters what formation we use the current midfield can't cut it just now doubt Williams/Weso are going to make a big difference

I agree with what you are saying, the current team dont have any of what is (IMO) the most important things for sucsuss:

• Drive
  • Enthusiasm
  • Attackingness
  • Passion
  • Desire

I agree with what you are saying, the current team dont have any of what is (IMO) the most important things for sucsuss:

• Drive
  • Enthusiasm
  • Attackingness
  • Passion
  • Desire

4 of them are practically the same thing. The other isn't even a word. Skill would definitely help though. :rolleyes:

What the point of playing 5 midfielders when we barely have 2 or 3 good ones?? Unless of course you played wing backs, but really we havnt got any wingbacks either.

If we played our best eleven players regardless of position, half our team would be centre-backs.

We need to strengthen the midfield and account for their individual weaknesses.

• Drive
  • Enthusiasm
  • Attackingness
  • Passion
  • Desire

The most important one is Belief

• Drive
  • Enthusiasm
  • Attackingness
  • Passion
  • Desire

I fully agree with you and a certain player currently available to loan has all these qualities, and much needed assets they are!

Lee Hendrie.

but of course we have no money :yawn: FIND SOME!!

Archived