Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
craigadams22

Music Wise

Hello there Music Fans,

Now I don't really like today's Music. I love the Music from the 1950's 60's 70's 80's era's.

Who would agree on that one?

I am also into TV Themes, Soundtracks.

My favourite groups I like to listen too are: The Moody Blues, The Korgies, M People etc.

Regards

Craig Adams 22

Hello there Music Fans,

Now I don't really like today's Music. I love the Music from the 1950's 60's 70's 80's era's.

Who would agree on that one?

I am also into TV Themes, Soundtracks.

My favourite groups I like to listen too are: The Moody Blues, The Korgies, M People etc.

Regards

Craig Adams 22

I personally don't agree with people saying that todays music is poor as far as I am aware popular music always has been poor their are some SHOCKING records made in the decades you have mentioned, some very terrible stuff that gives you nightmares you just have to dig deep to find the good stuff!! I have an open mind when it comes to music if I like it then I am not bothered where or when it comes from!!

lets just say M People are not exactly one of my favourites....

The fascinating thing about music is just how much there is out there, if you're willing to delve deep. People can enjoy it on many different levels... your die hard music fans who will follow certain groups from one venue to another can enjoy music whilst people like my girlfriend who just listen to the top40 and buy the 'popular' image conscious stuff can also enjoy it.

Music is one of those things which polarises opinion.

Find what you like and enjoy it....

Archived