Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Foxestalk

Well having only been amember of this Forum for a short while I had high hopes of some intelligent and interesting conversations. However if the childlike outburst from the likes of BlueMistress are anything to go by I shall not be hanging around.

If he's having these tantrums to be controversial then it's in poor taste, how anyone can call themselves a true LCFC supporter and hate so much about it I fail to understand.

Good Luck to the rest who, do seem to be enthused with LCFC and are trying to create a genuine place to talk about LCFC.

Its pre season davieg, we dont have a great deal to talk about and the forum has only been running for 2 weeks. Theres no need to leave, theres many good posters around. Stay, i created this place so we had a good place to discuss LCFC and its still growing.

Well having only been amember of this Forum for a short while I had high hopes of some intelligent and interesting conversations. However if the childlike outburst from the likes of BlueMistress are anything to go by I shall not be hanging around.

If he's having these tantrums to be controversial then it's in poor taste, how anyone can call themselves a true LCFC supporter and hate so much about it I fail to understand.

Good Luck to the rest who, do seem to be enthused with LCFC and are trying to create a genuine place to talk about LCFC.

this site is far better than official site , hang around mate

Guest Daniel

If you cant accept other peoples opinions why join a forum?

Do you join a forum so everyone agrees with you and has the same views?

Kind of silly really lad.

This site is new and upcoming , and im looking forward to being part of it :D , No offence to TB or OS but they aint going now where ! Stay pal , it will take time but this will be one of the best ran LCFC sites on the net !

Davie G - Give this forum a chance. It's been very promising, and it's growing all the time. Once the season starts, this forum will be buzzing, and I'm sure we'll attract quite a few more people to register and get involved.

BlueMistress I have no problems with opinion it's not that I'm bothered about

- this is what you posted the other day:

"Yeah having that many members, but what i mean is ive been here the whole day and it seems very very quiet with lack of decent conversation, with that many members youd expect alot more people on."

Can I draw your attention to "decent conversation" is this what you mean by decent conversation

Bragging about childish and anti-social behavour, insulting LCFC players, hating people and organisations because someone else does, joking about people being bombed, and then stating you're not prepared to listen to someone else's opinion.

===================================================

Yes, 3 games last season!

Liverpool, Bolton & Chelsea Away.

Liverpool away calling the Liverpool fans w*nkers, we sat next to them, and i said,'knowing my ****ing luck ill get outside and one of you w*nkers will be nicked my car' i kinda shouted it at the block acros the barrier and the steward kicked me out, missed Bents goal.

Bolton i threw my program on the pitch when he tossers scored, i hate that song when they score.

Chelsea i refused to sit down for some reason, all of them i was just kicked outside the ground, and got on the bus early, lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate them because ive been taught to hate them by my parents and people i sit with at the stadium, money grabbers that’s all you are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its a disgrace to our club, i cant understand why we signed such a fat shit keeper.

Can’t need money that badly to give wankers like Pressman a contract.

Coventry (when it was bombed)

Have you not learnt that i hate you and the trust?

I will not listen to a word you say.

=====================================================

A touch of the pot calling the kettle black I think.

I'm afraid I don't find any of that "interesting conversation" just dribble and insults and only likely to reflect badly on the club you say you support?

I shall probably hang around as alot of hard work has gone into trying to develop asite that fans of LCFC would be proud of and there also seems to be some intellingent and supportive posts, even some of yours.

-

Guest Daniel

Just look down on me and think 'useless piece of shit' because thats all i am and all forums have there twats and unfortunalty, im this one.

Guest Daniel

Thank you, and i will try my best to not speak whats on my mind from now on, i dont want to start putting good people off and i dont want a ban from the place i call home. :)

It's not your opinion that bothers me it's how you express it,

What's to HATE about Nalis, don't rate him, can't pass, crappy hairstyle, but HATING an LCFC player, I don't get it!

Re the Trust make up your own mind about them, listen to all opinions, find out what they do, you seem a pretty dab hand at graphics etc offer to help them and find out for yourself whether they are worthwhile, what's to HATE I don't get it!

There are other adjectives in the english language other than hate, slag, twats, shit and wankers.

By the loved the Ronaldo Cartoon. :lol:

Guest Daniel

Thanks for that, like i said just ignore me.

Im here to stay (unless i get banned) and i cant just change the way i am, im a straight guy and say what im thinking.

I will try my best from now on but i dont seem tohave problems with other members, Ashov, Teeno, Scowy, Benji etc, we all seem to get on very well so im sorry if your offended by my way of life.

Blame my parents and goodnight pal. :)

I don't like BM I'll be honest however he does make some good points.

He also talks the biggest load of macho, brainless, hard man, narrow minded utter rubbish! Sorry mate but you are the apitimy of everything I hate about a person.

Archived