Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Royston.

Porter overrated?

i believe porter is the best option we have for the left wing but isnt effective enough he seems to drift in and out of games

porter would be a good sub to use his pace for the last 20 minutes

So why not be fair and drop the rest of the outfield players especially the full-backs, midfield players and forwards cos they've mostly been worse.

And which brilliantly inspiring left winger do we use instead?

you guys need to get of porters back, hes a promising youngster learning his trade in an struggling team and has at times done better then seasoned pro`s (andy johnson). i`ve watched levi in the youth and reserves for the past 2 years and he`s been amazing. give him time and watch his confidence grow, slowly but surely his ability will shine through on a consistant basis.

you guys need to get of porters back, hes a promising youngster learning his trade in an struggling team and has at times done better then seasoned pro`s (andy johnson). i`ve watched levi in the youth and reserves for the past 2 years and he`s been amazing. give him time and watch his confidence grow, slowly but surely his ability will shine through on a consistant basis.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Completely agree. Got to give players time, don't just judge them on 4/5 games.

I'd say that was spot on for accuracy.

I'd be willing to give Levi time to grow into this team, he looks stronger and better on the ball than a lot of the more experienced lads (i.e Johnson and Hughes) and would easily do better from set-pieces than Stephen does :)

Archived