Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lildave3

Mark De Vries

Not sure if this belogns in here or in general football and sport.

He came on after 78 minutes when ADO were trailing 2-1, replacing Goran Bunjevcevic. Michael Mols put Den Haag in the lead 38 minutes in. They had a man sent off aswell. Some familiar names in there though. Sounds like De Vries made no impact what so ever.

Not sure if this belogns in here or in general football and sport.

He came on after 78 minutes when ADO were trailing 2-1, replacing Goran Bunjevcevic. Michael Mols put Den Haag in the lead 38 minutes in. They had a man sent off aswell. Some familiar names in there though. Sounds like De Vries made no impact what so ever.

Were you expecting him to make one? :ph34r:

Why??? I'd rather play any of our strikers than him. Including youth team.

I don't undertsnad how he can look immense against a team like Spurs last season and play the big center forward role almost perfectly, yet still be so sh!t for us against useless teams in our division. Recalling him would be madness, we have strikers that are capable of scoring with decent service and are easily better than De Vries.. I'd even go as far as to say Elvis is one of those :blink:

but we need him on the pitch so we can all blame him when we dont win/play badly.

Hes so bad its funny but still we should recall him!

Wouldn't this mean dding to out wage bill, i presume ADO Den Haag are paying his at the minute. If he was to come back (god forbid) he would reduce even further the likelihood of loan signings.

but we need him on the pitch so we can all blame him when we dont win/play badly.

That's a little harsh and unfair. Sure I think the lad is useless and I don't think he should embarass himself by trying to play football for a living, but I wouldn't have him in my side just to pass all the blame to him. I'm happy enough to blame RK's tactics, Hughes, Johnson and the strikers for us failing to win games.

I know it's obvious, but if we were winning games, which we should be, nobody would even consider wanting to recall MDV, and we wouldn't need a scapegoat for playing badly and not winning, would we? :thumbup:

Hes so bad its funny but still we should recall him!

A return this season has been ruled out completley by RK. Whether that means we can't recall, we can't afford to recall him or RK just doesn't want to make your own mind up.

I don't understand Den Hagen, you'd think being rock bottom and losing every single week you might mix your tatics up. Oh no, same team same formation week in, week out, he even makes the same subsitutions week in, week out. De Vries always comes in somehwere in the 68-78 minute braket for either Mols or Bunjevcevic every single week.

He's yet to start a game and is yet to score...... TBH playing the last 20 minutes every game for that team he will struggle to score a league goal at all this season.

Archived