Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Championship Goals

I won't see it at all. So :P

Perhaps it'll be on Sky Sports news on Monday... we actually get SSN once or twice a day now. There's hope! :banana:

All the Championship goals usually come on SSN from Saturday evening (mid-afternoon your time?!), so you may be in luck :thumbup:

Failing that, hopefully somebody will upload it to YouTube so everybody can savour it forever :D:P

All the Championship goals usually come on SSN from Saturday evening (mid-afternoon your time?!), so you may be in luck :thumbup:

Failing that, hopefully somebody will upload it to YouTube so everybody can savour it forever :D:P

I can see them on world... it'd just be nice for us to be on the telly once in a while. :whistle:

I can see them on world... it'd just be nice for us to be on the telly once in a while. :whistle:

I can't see them on World 'cos I'm not a subscriber :( I agree it would be nice to see them on telly though, with us getting some form of praise from the meangreat people at Sky :)

Could you upload it to YouTube then looky?

I can't see them on World 'cos I'm not a subscriber :( I agree it would be nice to see them on telly though, with us getting some form of praise from the meangreat people at Sky :)

Could you upload it to YouTube then looky?

They're clamping down on it big time. I can't even view them with FireFox because of the digital rights management system they're using. Doubt they'd be uploadable now anyway. :S

They're clamping down on it big time. I can't even view them with FireFox because of the digital rights management system they're using. Doubt they'd be uploadable now anyway. :S

Ahh alright then it was worth asking though - never get without asking ;)

I'll see the goals one way or another though, LC World will not beat me :devil:

I actually meant to quote the new lad's post. It was directed at him, but in davieG stylin' I fooked up the quote. Wikid skilz.

I have a feeling I've just had a post removed from here :whistle:

Least now I know you weren't being aggressive with me for a little dig at Wales :P The new lad has a strange way of talking, but I think it may end up catching on..

Archived