Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gatesheadfox

Empty seats

how pleasing was it to be singing "they're here, they're there, they're every fookin where empty seats"

a sign that leeds are in serious trouble and from last nights showing it can only get worse

lol :laugh: :thumbup:

It was unbelievable...huge blocks of seats empty, not just here and there!!

16477 was the attendance, i don't know if i'd turn up again if we got that this weekend at the walkers. i'd probably die of embarassment. we sat in different seats second half and as the view blocked off the stand to the left it made the ground look slightly more full :D

how pleasing was it to be singing "they're here, they're there, they're every fookin where empty seats"

a sign that leeds are in serious trouble and from last nights showing it can only get worse

Who started that??

I think it might've been Maybes and myself :D

Who started that??

I think it might've been Maybes and myself :D

i felt a right tit, i kept shouting to get chants started which they did.......but a few times peopel turned around to see who was singing and i was sat there with a bloody suit on :( shocking attire for a football match. the "i think" part of that suggests you had a few then? i can't remember getting home, all i know is that it was 4am or something

i felt a right tit, i kept shouting to get chants started which they did.......but a few times peopel turned around to see who was singing and i was sat there with a bloody suit on :( shocking attire for a football match. the "i think" part of that suggests you had a few then? i can't remember getting home, all i know is that it was 4am or something

I think I was stood up behind you during 1st half and tried to join in when you started chanting. I can't start chants as feel really stupid and would hate for me to sing on my own. If it was you...snazzy suit!!

I think I was stood up behind you and joined in when you started. I can't start chants are feel stupid. If it was you...snazzy suit!!

cheers, upper section. first half i was in the middle then second half was on the left. i don't tend to sing chants, more screaming which means my voice is pretty much gone today. a filthy smoking habit also doesn't help i believe :(

"You're not famous any more, you're not famous any more"

and

"Your ground, is to big for you, your ground is too big for you"

Where two others that we sang!

I do have to say- they're very tight on leg in the the south east lower corner, so we moved upstairs!!

A city the size of Leeds, a club with as a illustrious history as Leeds, a county as proud as Yorkshire only generating 16,000 paying customers.

And come Saturday the Walkers will be home to 25,000 + Leicester City fans. What a truly great club we are.

A city the size of Leeds, a club with as a illustrious history as Leeds, a county as proud as Yorkshire only generating 16,000 paying customers.

And come Saturday the Walkers will be home to 25,000 + Leicester City fans. What a truly great club we are.

Were Great.

Why do people moan :o:unsure:

unfortunately yorkshire types are renowned for their tight fisted attitude also, credit to their fans also as they didn't sing the "town full of pakehhhs" chant they usually do. a city fan on the train i was on told me that against sunderland at home, leeds fans chucked darts at the away fans....nice!

i started the "you're not famous anymore" chant, usually reserved for forest fans i bump into on the train :D

That man has feelings.... :pinch:

Well i don't take very kindly to having the middle finger either, so have that. :P

thought we did pretty good atmosphere wise last night, all the lads in the upper teir did good :thumbup:

Yeah, it was really good at the back last night, got all the fans going.

Archived