Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Tom the Stunt man

last night my mate was picking me up from mine..

as i locked my front door he started moving his car but left the passenger side open!! so i ran after it and jumped in though my legs were hanging out whilst me mate was driving down the road!!

this surely wins most pointless post of the year ;)

Well done, no wonder your always fooking injured and cant play football.

How does most pointless post and biggest dead head award? lol

hehe, just that me and me mates can be pretty random at times! (and stupid :P )

one of me famous quotes has to be when i was playing fifa 2004 at 4am round me mates we were both pissed as farts, then the commentary said sumit like ''hitzlespergers on the ball''

i replied ''hitzlsperger.. BEEF berger!!''

hehe, just that me and me mates can be pretty random at times! (and stupid :P )

one of me famous quotes has to be when i was playing fifa 2004 at 4am round me mates we were both pissed as farts, then the commentary said sumit like ''hitzlespergers on the ball''

i replied ''hitzlsperger.. BEEF berger!!''

46273[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Oh tom, I think I may have saw you on sat before the game. Were you wearing a tracksuit? Because I may have saw you as i was waiting for my burger ;) Not only did it look like you but the bloke next to you said hey tom. So i'm kind of wondering :w00t:

Oh tom, I think I may have saw you on sat before the game. Were you wearing a tracksuit? Because I may have saw you as i was waiting for my burger ;) Not only did it look like you but the bloke next to you said hey tom. So i'm kind of wondering  :w00t:

46355[/snapback]

That'll be tom, the little chav in his tracksuit. ;)

Was it lacoste and did he have his brand new air force 1's on?

Thats him. ;)lol

Oh tom, I think I may have saw you on sat before the game. Were you wearing a tracksuit? Because I may have saw you as i was waiting for my burger ;) Not only did it look like you but the bloke next to you said hey tom. So i'm kind of wondering  :w00t:

46355[/snapback]

That might have been one of the ball boys im afraid, as on matchdays i have to embarrasingly wear a white shirt and a bow tie serving the players their food!

macca or chambo might have seen me before i think they are academy players/ball boys not sure though

46355[/snapback]

That might have been one of the ball boys im afraid, as on matchdays i have to embarrasingly wear a white shirt and a bow tie serving the players their food!

macca or chambo might have seen me before i think they are academy players/ball boys not sure though

46358[/snapback]

yea must have been you then! :w00t:

last night my mate was picking me up from mine..

as i locked my front door he started moving his car but left the passenger side open!! so i ran after it and jumped in though my legs were hanging out whilst me mate was driving down the road!!

this surely wins most pointless post of the year ;)

46269[/snapback]

This reminds me of a time when, whilst drunk, I was getting in a guy I know's car, and he started driving while I was still getting in, and ran over my foot.

Bastard.

Meant I had to drop out of my Gold D of E a few days later cus I couldn't walk properly, not with a bastard rucksack on my back.

Bastard.

Archived