Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Please God! (LCFC) No more REALLY loud music!

I don't mind/care what music is played pre match. But the second the players have run out to the PHG that should be it!!!! Just the crowd and the players read out. That crappy, LOUD dance music thing just kills whatever atmosphere stone dead. We couldn't even boo Southampton's huddle.

PLEASE STOP IT NOW!!!!! :mad::@

I don't mind/care what music is played pre match. But the second the players have run out to the PHG that should be it!!!! Just the crowd and the players read out. That crappy, LOUD dance music thing just kills whatever atmospere stone dead. We couldn't even boo Southampton's huddle.

PLEASE STOP IT NOW!!!!! :mad::@

Seconded :thumbup:

That makes it 2-all then cos I thought it livened the place up. Put a bit of energy into things on what seemed to start off a fairly quiet day.

I liked the penalties too but the crowd reading the team was a bit corny and didn't really come off.

I also think we need new things from the kop and always wondered, among the atmosphere, if anyone has their pet hates among the general chants.

I loathe the reaction "who?" after every visiting player. I understand the implication, the dismissiveness of it all, but it actually makes us sound ignorant when in fact quite the opposite is true of regular fans. If we yelled "So?" it might be better.

I don't expect a solitary voice of support for that but on another tack I'd love to have some really simple but witty chants to join in with. So much seems to have gone stale, perhaps because we've had a long time forgetting how to celebrate in a general sense.

Mind you it's all a bloody sight better than the West Stand. I had enough of that.

It's awful! totally ruins any chance of whipping up some excitement in the crowd for the lads when they come out - it goes on forever and no-one seems to know when it's going to end. It's the single worst thing about matchdays at the walkers.

First post time :) Cut the music... keep the penalties...

dont they Play Carnival de Paris when the teams are in the tunnel (and just before)....thats and absoulotley quality song, SHOULD get the corwd going to. the Space jam stuff is alright. Its the stuff they play when we score that i cant STAND its awfull.

Archived