Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

QPR pre match meet up

I think we should all do a singing tour of London. Get in about 10 and we have to walk all the major sites chanting Leicester Songs. Make sure the buggers know who we are!!

I'll drink to that!! you'll recognise us we'll deffo have the city shirts out. I'm Hume 7 btw just shout Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume down oxford st. if you want :P

Sorry guys but the Porterhouse is CANCELLED due to lack of interest. If anyone wants to meet up for a pint before hand near the ground

DATS COOL

raw_3_carlito.jpg

Let me know where as I know sod all about that part of the Capital.

Just read on the site about travel restrictions on the london tube underground.

i live in west london and about 30 mins walk from QPR ground. Leicester fans traveling by train to st pancreas can get the picidilly line tube to hammersmith (which takes 25 mins) and then either walk or bus it to the ground from there. its not far. bus would take u 10 mins.

bus that fans can get from hammersmith bus station are 295, 220, 72. which will talk them up to sheperds bush green. there are pubs there u can drink. 2 of which let away fans in. O.neils where i plan to be or next door is the walkabout pub.

also, around hammersmith broadway, there are loads of pubs to drink at and get food.

regards

Iain

If you look up Loftus road on google maps it doesnt look even a 10 minute walk from the station

I said 10 mins by bus to sheperds bush green from hammersmith broadway. if u were to walk it, it would take about 20 mins depending on how fast u walk!!!! :-)

the way i have suggested is the best way to get to sheperds bush (where QPR play) to have a few drinks and be in time for the game. There is no central line on sat and the buses from central london will take ages as its a saturday.

Archived