Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
imagine that

Just got my villa tickets...

I just got my villa tickets (left it a bit late i know), and i also got a £5 off voucher for the stoke game. You'll be seeing people selling them outside the stadium soon.

You shouldn't sell the Stoke vouchers - you should be willing to give them away to fellow Citeh fans for free if they would like them, just as I did to lildave3 at the Palace game on Saturday. I can understand that you'd like to make a quick profit, but you wouldn't get much for them even if you tried to sell them :)

You shouldn't sell the Stoke vouchers - you should be willing to give them away to fellow Citeh fans for free if they would like them, just as I did to lildave3 at the Palace game on Saturday. I can understand that you'd like to make a quick profit, but you wouldn't get much for them even if you tried to sell them :)

And thankyou very much :thumbup:

Exactly, I got it for nothing (except for the pedantic fooks, that'll say, well it cost you the amount of your Villa ticket, but you know what i mean) so why should i make a profit from it, when it'll just help get more people in?

No problem sir, I put the offer out, you asked about it and you got them foc, just as I did :) Hopefully they shall be put into proper use and not sold on outside the ground before the game!! :o

Already been put into good use. Me Dad got his ticket after the match using one of your fine vouchers :)

Could only use 1 per ticket even though it didn't say that anywhere on the voucher!

Already been put into good use. Me Dad got his ticket after the match using one of your fine vouchers :)

Could only use 1 per ticket even though it didn't say that anywhere on the voucher!

You didn't expect them to let you use more than one did you??

I've been trying on and off for the past few days to get some tickets for the villa match. I actually need three tickets but I've just not been able to get past the annoying beautiful day hold tone.

What do you think my chances are of getting 3 together tickets in the kop?

Exactly, I got it for nothing (except for the pedantic fooks, that'll say, well it cost you the amount of your Villa ticket, but you know what i mean) so why should i make a profit from it, when it'll just help get more people in?

I know exactly what you mean. It's good to see that there are more people out there who would hand over the voucher for free rather than try to sell it. After all, they were free and it'll be helping to get more people in to watch the Foxes. Well done berty :P:clap:

lol you didn't really think that you could use them all did you?? I'd have had none left if you could have done!!! Although I did ask about using all 3 when I was at the ticket office lol:whistle:

I've been trying on and off for the past few days to get some tickets for the villa match. I actually need three tickets but I've just not been able to get past the annoying beautiful day hold tone.

What do you think my chances are of getting 3 together tickets in the kop?

Slim to none mate sorry. I had a look on the screen last Wednesday and it was literally a couple of twos and a few singles dotted here and there

the ticket office is ridiculously busy. So much that I've been on hold for 15mins and nothing....

I can't buy student tickets online so I'm stuck there aswell.

How does this e-mail thing work? It says if I e-mail them my request that is ok. Will they ring me back or something?

It says if I e-mail them my request that is ok. Will they ring me back or something?

my experience is nope. past two times i have tried that they first didn't email when there was a problem and instead rang my dad (who knew nothing about me getting tickets). second, i emailed yesterday morning about sheffield wed tickets - email back saying i can't buy them until friday as i am not a season ticket holder, i pointed out that if they check i am a season ticket holder and ring me on this number....... that was at around 1.30 yesterday afternoon

Archived