Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
imagine that

Just got my villa tickets...

I guess I'll turn up to the stadium a bit early and pray they have 3 tickets somewhere. Are we expecting a sell out?

You'll be stuck in the West Stand. This is probably the game to be stuck in the west stand though (Martin, give us a wave).

When I went to get mine on Saturday there were four people serving and one fat bloke answering the phone!

Think you will be on hold until Christmas at least!

Also just saw Weso and Dodds in town with Weso wearing a naughty, sparkly Iron Maiden t-shirt!

The girl who served me in Barclays was tidy as well!

When I went to get mine on Saturday there were four people serving and one fat bloke answering the phone!

Also just saw Weso and Dodds in town with Weso wearing a naughty, sparkly Iron Maiden t-shirt!

He's definitely in tonight then!

Iron Maiden? whats wrong with the boy? hes a 19 year old not a 50 year old wannabe rocker. :blink:

Archived