Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie-FOX

So.. MON Returns..

Wycombe beat Leicester - Who'd have thought it?

Nuneaton took Middlesborough to a replay in last years F.A Cup - Who'd have thought it?

Leicester beat Spurs - Who'd have thought it?

And i'm sure I can think of many many more shocks....

If we go into the game thinking we're gonna lose and thinking its a forgone conclusion then why even bother turning up?! Might as well say just let Villa into the hat for the next round and we'll forget about tommorrow's game!

I made the mistake of not bothering with the Spurs game last season, No-one including me gave us a chance, I nearly went as far as not bothering to watch the game on TV but I did in the end.

We should go into the game with the attitude we will win but don't be disappointed if we lose, Because we have nothing to lose.

Wycombe beat Leicester - Who'd have thought it?

Nuneaton took Middlesborough to a replay in last years F.A Cup - Who'd have thought it?

Leicester beat Spurs - Who'd have thought it?

And i'm sure I can think of many many more shocks....

If we go into the game thinking we're gonna lose and thinking its a forgone conclusion then why even bother turning up?! Might as well say just let Villa into the hat for the next round and we'll forget about tommorrow's game!

I made the mistake of not bothering with the Spurs game last season, No-one including me gave us a chance, I nearly went as far as not bothering to watch the game on TV but I did in the end.

We should go into the game with the attitude we will win but don't be disappointed if we lose, Because we have nothing to lose.

Sums is up, really well :P

So then we should just go into the game giving it 110%, fearing nothing and being highly motivated underdogs who would like to make a statement and prove a point to people. I personally don't think we will win tomorrow and think we'll be lucky to concede only 2 after 90 minutes, so I certainly will not mind if we play half decent football and go down 1-0. It'll hurt but it'll be better than a hammering, and a decent performance against an unbeaten Premiership side could possibly breed further confidence throughout our side as well as the fans.

Archived