Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Aston Villa Match Thread

fantastic game and a fantastic night. to go a goal down so early after we had the ball for the 1st 5 mins was gutting, but we still didnt shut up. good equaliser and then a dodgy pen before HT which i thought had gone over, shame it didnt! Kisnorbo pops up with a bullet header to keep us alive then just when you think he'll blow up the shit ref gives another soft penalty only for Hero Hendo to save it :D and send us crazy. this gives us even more belief and pride and passion. if only we'd have made it to pens it may be different, however i prefer to go out to a decent goal (which Low should have hoofed anyway) 1 min before pens that to a dodgy pen in the 93rd min... penalties would have been nice to see though.

hey maybe now we know how Palace fans feel, not on the same scaled but we get the idea?!!!

each City player can be proud of themselves, they put in 110% and gave a real good show for the 23k City fans and im sure the 4k Villa will have appreciated what we are about too?

i just hope this loss doesnt affect our 6 game unbeaten run in the league and we go into QPR on saturday with full belief again.

The atmosphere was like the old days at Filbo. One of the best nights ever, even despite the result :thumbup:

Hendo was fantastic. Skills was brilliant, Kisnorbo and McAuley (So unlucky with the deflection on the last goal) were solid, Maybury ran his socks off. Weso and Stearman played brilliantly in the cntre but both ran out of steam towards the end and Hume worked his socks off.

I am VERY PROUD to be Leicester till i die.

Archived