Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Aston Villa Match Thread

Today's the day.

:banana:

Unfortunately I'm going to miss the game as I have class. :cry:

I'm devastated. If it wasn't for the impending midterm in that class, I'd skip it to listen to the game. :)

Better luck next year I guess.

Still, I suppose I might just be able to catch the fourth round game, whenever that will be. ;)

Hoping to see some youngsters make an appearance tonight, shame it probably won't be Mattock, though. :P

I hope the game goes well, hope it's most enjoyable for those who will be at the game watching or listening on the radio/internet. :thumbup:

Come on City, let's knock Villa out. :cool:

COME ON YOU BLUES! :bounce:

:cheers::scarf::clap::dance::yahoo::chant::jump:

Today's the day.

:banana:

Unfortunately I'm going to miss the game as I have class. :cry:

I'm devastated. If it wasn't for the impending midterm in that class, I'd skip it to listen to the game. :)

Better luck next year I guess.

Still, I suppose I might just be able to catch the fourth round game, whenever that will be. ;)

Hoping to see some youngsters make an appearance tonight, shame it probably won't be Mattock, though. :P

I hope the game goes well, hope it's most enjoyable for those who will be at the game watching or listening on the radio/internet. :thumbup:

Come on City, let's knock Villa out. :cool:

COME ON YOU BLUES! :bounce:

:cheers::scarf::clap::dance::yahoo::chant::jump:

The class will be there tomorrow! There's only one Leicester v Aston Villa/MON cuptie!

GOOD LUCK FOXES... :D :D

Unfortunately I won't be able to listen to it, as it will be 4am and I have a job interview at 9am and I need the job... :)

I will however be up at 6am and listening from then for updates and then I will catch whatever else I can on Replay.

I reckon our boys will show grit, spirit and determination but the class of Villa may just win out, but I know the boys will do us proud SO GO LEICESTER GO.. :D :D

This is a big day in the club's history. And, with our injury problems, any sort of victory will write a chapter that will be forever remembered. Commeth the moment ............I can't wait. It's a long, long time since I've looked forward to a match so much. Go for it lads. :thumbsup: :chant::chant::yahoo::scarf::scarf:

Could be an erotic art class! :P:P:P:D

Never thought of that!!! Kinky!! :P

Do we think Birch will do his new team name routine?

For the love of God Birch, stop it! :pinch: :nono:

To be honest when it works, it actually works quite well... shame it tails off towards the end!!

What I want stopping is that stupid, loud dance crap afterwards!!!!! :mad:

Id like to see mattock or chambers on the bench and Odi-hambo-one-canobi OBI-WAN-CANOBI :smile::smile:

From the Mercury...

"....City have also named 18-year-old winger Max Gradel and 17-year-old striker Eric Odhiambo in the squad, and they could be introduced from the bench for their debuts."

From the Mercury...

"....City have also named 18-year-old winger Max Gradel and 17-year-old striker Eric Odhiambo in the squad, and they could be introduced from the bench for their debuts."

Thrac will be so pleased... :D

Archived