Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leonisco

Classic Games at the Walkers

So... None then? :unsure::unsure:

:D:D:D I still don't quite associate the Walkers with Leicester City's history or with its classic games.

But the choice is limited and sure to be duplicated:

Like:

Sheffield United at home.

Tuesday's game against Villa was great drama

And Spurs in the Cup.

Brilliant games but not ones to compare with all five of the others I touched on.

Never mind. Things will improve from now on.

Before the match on Tuesday I was walking around the outside of Filbert Way with my mate who's a Liverpool supporter and goes to a fair few games at Anfield. I said to him then there's probably only been two games that have taken place here involving Leicester that will be remembered for years to come in the history books and that's Spurs last season and Brighton 2002/03. Still not bad for such a new stadium.

1. Obviosuly Beating tottenham on tv 3-2 was amazing.

2. Leicester 1-0 Forest, it was brillaint seeing the faces of the forest fans. And it virtually clinched us promotion.

3. Leicester 4-0 Leeds 4 quality goals, and a awsome volley, and that was nice to see some dirty leeds fans looking like they were going to cry.

3 worst games

0-0 Brighton last year i dont think this game could get more boring

0-1 Forest absoullety rubbish, we just wern't going to win, and also crap as somemany fans got kicked out for nothing in L1 that day

0-5 Villa- from that day i knew we were going to get relegated

Well the game on Tuesday night, Spurs and Sheffield Utd last season

I'd have to agree there. There were also some fantastic games in our promotion season, but the most recent seasons stand out because we are crap now and when we are involved in a thrilling match it's a rare treat. I did like it when we beat Derby 3-1 in September 2002, we absolutely ran riot in that match.

Archived