Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Goals Xmas Tournament

Fuming, absaloutly fuming.

Everyone on here that says they want a kick about and they can play, and other people not on the forum who says the same, all moaning at me about playing and wanting to play etc.

Comes to a Sunday tournament and everyone who has said it has a reason not to play.

This is not a abit of fun on a Tuesday night, it's my football team.

Tommasi

Cat_Burger

Ashov

Leicester_Mad

Carl

Marv

and the rest of you..

I am now going to todays tournament with 5 players, no subs or anything for a all day tournament.

Brilliant.

I dont understand this injury thing, is it the latest fashion or something?

I played Sunday league football from Under 7's till Under 17's and never had one i njury, people on here get injured for fun, either that or can't be fooked on a Sunday to do owt, thank you everyone and expect some shit results tonight.

Edit : Thank you Sparky, who is rushing home from a family xmas meal to play for us.

Dont use distance as an excuse. ;)lol

47882[/snapback]

If i could drive or was older i would defo make the time to come.Our town has nothing like Goals and the only time we play football indoor is when we have Training.

BM you didn't ask me or tell me about this tourny - so you can't say everyone who wants to play footy turned you down. ;)

Give me a bit of notice and I would have played for you.

Match 1 - Vs FC Braunstone Draw 2-2

Match 2 - Vs Unpredictables Won 5-3

Match 3 - Vs Cant Remember Lost 5-1

Match 4 - Vs LE2 Crew Lost 2-1

Excellent day out and should be proud of how we did, we are division six and played the Division 1 champions only losing by one goal, brilliant everyone.

More to come on the website later.

Archived