Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eaststandtom

3 centre halves?

Given the inept midfield display on Saturday maybe have 3 centre halves might mean we could

start to have some more attacking/skilful players in midfield (basically ones with ability) . logan

mcarthy mcauley kisnorbo

stearman Johansson ?????

Wesolowski

Williams Hughes

Fryatt Hume

Any thoughts???

Kisnorbo is dreaful in midfield, a absloute disgrace. Worse than Johnson twice over.

I said in front of, not in midfield. This can include Fusions restaurant if I so choose, I haven't made my mind up yet. ;)

I can't seem to get anything onto a serious level today, I'm just chockafull of Baudelairian l'ennui. Everything seems so bleak...the three of them can play hopscotch in Portmadoc for all I ****ing care today!

No, no, no. We haven't got a pair of wing-backs anyway and have too many defenders in the team when playing two centre-backs let alone three.

If we have two players for any one position a choice has to be made. It is not generally bright to simply include them both and sod the effect on team balance.

I wondered it with our strikers because we don't have a right winger who is any good that Kelly is prepared to use so I just wondered if Hammond's strength and speed might be utilised on the right.

Any of our two centre-backs are normally pefectly competent. We don't need three and they would none of em make convincing full-backs were they dragged out of the central area.

No, no, no. We haven't got a pair of wing-backs anyway and have too many defenders in the team when playing two centre-backs let alone three.

If we have two players for any one position a choice has to be made. It is not generally bright to simply include them both and sod the effect on team balance.

I wondered it with our strikers because we don't have a right winger who is any good that Kelly is prepared to use so I just wondered if Hammond's strength and speed might be utilised on the right.

Any of our two centre-backs are normally pefectly competent. We don't need three and they would none of em make convincing full-backs were they dragged out of the central area.

I agree with you, three centre halves was a disaster in Croatia for England and we are already way too negative away from home. On the Hammond subject, I don't think he has got the ball skills to play on the wing. Pace is a great asset to have but his shooting is not very good so why should his crossing be better.

Archived