Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Saturday

There is something on the OS about Saturday,

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~923780,00.html

British Legion will be there collecting money, a parade at halftime and a reduced price for Senior Citizens with a donation to the BL from ticket sales. I suspect that there will also be a silence before the game.

With our troops in action it important that we take the time to remember the scrafice they have to make for us. I dont think they should be out there, but I fully support them while they are.

I reckon there'll be 90 minutes silence on saturday.

Frightening, but probably true if the performance mirrors that of the Sheffield Wednesday performance. Which hopefully with us being at home, Kisnorbo and Weso back in contention, it most certainly will not :P

the minutes silence for this occasion is probably the only one i actually don't mind. i may not be alone in thinking silence for footballers should actually be clapping, and most other things are irrelevant and kept out of football....but this is an important day of rememberance. the poppies on the shirt thing is a good idea, was it us who did this originally?

There is something on the OS about Saturday,

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~923780,00.html

British Legion will be there collecting money, a parade at halftime and a reduced price for Senior Citizens with a donation to the BL from ticket sales. I suspect that there will also be a silence before the game.

With our troops in action it important that we take the time to remember the scrafice they have to make for us. I dont think they should be out there, but I fully support them while they are.

Very much appreciated! :thumbup:

the minutes silence for this occasion is probably the only one i actually don't mind. i may not be alone in thinking silence for footballers should actually be clapping, and most other things are irrelevant and kept out of football....but this is an important day of rememberance. the poppies on the shirt thing is a good idea, was it us who did this originally?

Yes I believe against Blackburn, 03-04??

It was.

The same regime who supposedly can't organise a booze-up in Burton-on Trent.. :whistle:

Archived