Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

New Year Resolutions?

What do you all have in mind for the new year?

I would hope to start using my local gym and to eat a bit more healthily. The local gym is literally a minute's walk away from where I live, but I've not used it yet. :ph34r:

I might also cut down on alcohol consumption as well. :thumbup: That should be easy. :blink::huh:;)

Swear less, My language of late has been atrocious (sp) Also improve as a footballer, but I'm always making that one.

48455[/snapback]

Well at least your spelling is fine :thumbup:

This year I will lose weight. I will drink less. I was going to be nicer to Scowy, but if this match goes ahead, I could easily break it (the resolution, of course), so I shaln't bother with it :P

This year I will lose weight.  I will drink less.  I was going to be nicer to Scowy, but if this match goes ahead, I could easily break it (the resolution, of course), so I shaln't bother with it :P

48571[/snapback]

:w00t: :o:huh::(

The match won't go ahead, so you can adhere to your New year resolution! :D:P;)

This year I will lose weight.  I will drink less.  I was going to be nicer to Scowy, but if this match goes ahead, I could easily break it (the resolution, of course), so I shaln't bother with it :P

48571[/snapback]

48574[/snapback]

Damn.

48571[/snapback]

48574[/snapback]

Damn.

48738[/snapback]

Oh it will at somepoint! Worry not Lisa.

48571[/snapback]

48574[/snapback]

Damn.

48738[/snapback]

48765[/snapback]

We'll beat Blackpool in the FA Cup, then we won't have a free weekend for a while - by then everyone will forget about the game. ;)

48571[/snapback]

48574[/snapback]

Damn.

48738[/snapback]

48765[/snapback]

We'll beat Blackpool in the FA Cup, then we won't have a free weekend for a while - by then everyone will forget about the game. ;)

48788[/snapback]

I will remind them!

Ps. another part of Scowy's resolution is to come training with Fosse to get fitter :D Should be good!

Archived