Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie-FOX

Championship Manager 2007 - Demo

Rubbish.

I can't install my FM06 or download a FM07 Demo so i decided to download a Championship Manager 2007 demo. I suggest you don't download it because i've never seen so much RUBBISH in my life. Ive seen better graphics on Champ Man 00/01 than this.

Everyone knew CM was going to be monster shit once Eidos and SIgames went separate ways. SI had all the data, and kept the personnel that have developed the game since the beginning. Eidos only kept the brand :rolleyes:

Everyone knew CM was going to be monster shit once Eidos and SIgames went separate ways. SI had all the data, and kept the personnel that have developed the game since the beginning. Eidos only kept the brand :rolleyes:

SI, more importantly, kept the actual game code!

Eidos were foolish to try and create a new game.

SI, more importantly, kept the actual game code!

Eidos were foolish to try and create a new game.

Yeah, but they redeveloped the whole game engine anyway when they developed FM 2005, so I thought it was slightly irrelevant. But yes, SI certainly picked the longest straw out of the two. I'm amazed Eidos were actually convinced they'd get great success by just keeping the brand :blink:

CM was never good at match graphics. Maybe they are but compared to Football Manager.. its woeful.

Pre or Post-split? CM didn't have any kind of match graphics until CM 4 :P

Yeah, but they redeveloped the whole game engine anyway when they developed FM 2005, so I thought it was slightly irrelevant. But yes, SI certainly picked the longest straw out of the two. I'm amazed Eidos were actually convinced they'd get great success by just keeping the brand :blink:

Pre or Post-split? CM didn't have any kind of match graphics until CM 4 :P

They redeveloped the game engine for CM4, then CM03/04 and then FM2005.

Archived