Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Worst song out?

Other people played "Busted"s introments when they recorded their first cd, as a matter of fact. They aint even got a drummer??? Crazee. They are shite, McFly are the same band but double shite cause they want to be Busted! :laugh:

Both Mcfly's songs so far have been quality, I'll be getting their album. That lad out of Busted who looks like a monkey and wears trousers that are too small for him, well his voice ruins Busted they so badly want to be American it p*sses me off.

Guest Daniel

He's joking, i just had a quick look in his room, there is no sign of this albulm, just 2pac, bonjovi and bob marley. :shock:

Both Mcfly's songs so far have been quality, I'll be getting their album. That lad out of Busted who looks like a monkey and wears trousers that are too small for him, well his voice ruins Busted they so badly want to be American it p*sses me off.

Oh dear, tha needs a slap.

Other people played "Busted"s introments when they recorded their first cd, as a matter of fact. They aint even got a drummer??? Crazee. They are shite, McFly are the same band but double shite cause they want to be Busted! :laugh:

sorry i am quite embarrased i know this but Charlie the tall guy with big eyebrows plays the drums on the recordings and in the video plays guitar as the managment think it is better for his singing

hahahaha, as soon as i heard busted and mcfly at the walkers today i was laughing. I thought of all you busted n mcfly fans!!! Thunderbirds and that 5 colours in your hair i think they played

To be honest, I couldn't tell the difference between the two 'songs'.

Perhaps there is one..........?

Worst song out see the topic on GLC ..drugs don't kill people rappers do

pure rubbish.

Current fav songs out or about to come out are .

Lloyd Banks ..On Fire ...it's fantastic &

3 of A Kind.. Babycakes .. Nice slice of slick UK Garage, can't beat a bit of 2step now & again :)

Guest Daniel

pure rubbish.

Amazing song, i love there stuff. ;)

pure rubbish.

Lloyd Banks ..On Fire  ...it's fantastic &

3 of A Kind.. Babycakes .. Nice slice of slick UK Garage, can't beat a bit of 2step now & again :)

10984[/snapback]

I have to agree with all the points made in this post.

pure rubbish.

Lloyd Banks ..On Fire  ...it's   fantastic &

10984[/snapback]

I have to agree with all the points made in this post.

11349[/snapback]

Same here. babycakes is a class song. Lloyd Banks is awsome, cant remember the name of that song he did with 50 cent but I really liked that.

To be honest, not being sexist but there aren't many decent female artist about at the moment. There are a lot of women trying to crack RnB n I cant stand it.

11607[/snapback]

well the thing is when you got people like the darkness who can get there voices THAT high then male bands cover every genre now :lol:

i agree though i reckon on my computer i've got what 3/4 songs sung by a woman

I barely have any songs by women on me play list, infact the only song i do have is Smpley the best by Tina Turner and I only have that as it reminds me of all the times at Wembeley.

11616[/snapback]

we believe you ;)

i've only got dance songs where they sing for like 20 seconds.... oh and ready to go by republica is a woman isnt it???

Well over 50 % of the music on my PC  is sung by women  Aaliyah/Ashanti/Misteeq/Sugababes/TLC/Morcheeba/Missy Elliott/Mya

Christina Milian/Destinys Child    To name but a few off the top of my head.

11960[/snapback]

Oh no <_< 52_52.gif

Well over 50 % of the music on my PC  is sung by women  Aaliyah/Ashanti/Misteeq/Sugababes/TLC/Morcheeba/Missy Elliott/Mya

Christina Milian/Destinys Child    To name but a few off the top of my head.

11960[/snapback]

Oh no <_< 52_52.gif

11964[/snapback]

my thoughts entirely Petrescu ;)

Archived