Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

FAO Everyone esp.Fezz

I had a bet with myself that my new avatar would create at least one new post.

I won. :D

To be honest I'm not the biggest Clash fan in the world. But I appreciate their influence on bands I like and it's the most iconic image in rock music history (err... in my humble opinion.)

And yes, I agree. :thumbup:

I feckin adore The Clash. and you can stick yer Arctic Monkeys/Kooks/Every other ****er up yer ass!

by the way Im on the jamesons and the cricket doesnt start for ages!

I feckin adore The Clash. and you can stick yer Arctic Monkeys/Kooks/Every other ****er up yer ass!

by the way Im on the jamesons and the cricket doesnt start for ages!

:D I am a fan. Favourite song White Man In Hammersmith Palais.

Jamesons is top stuff and has been my tipple of choice lately. On Cobra tonight though. :thumbup:

:D I am a fan. Favourite song White Man In Hammersmith Palais.

Jamesons is top stuff and has been my tipple of choice lately. On Cobra tonight though. :thumbup:

Fezz your living my alternative friday, I was on Cobra all day till now!

My god the Indians can brew ale! I love the stuff. In fact im loving everything today!

I think I will crack open the Floyd...

Fezz your living my alternative friday, I was on Cobra all day till now!

My god the Indians can brew ale! I love the stuff. In fact im loving everything today!

I think I will crack open the Floyd...

High on life? :D

I've had a good day too, proved to myself today I will be able to do my new job after all. Should have gone out really but so knackered from the week's work I reckon I would have fallen asleep by the second bar.

White Riot. Now that's a song. Bet you jitterbugged to that in your day.

High on life? :D

I've had a good day too, proved to myself today I will be able to do my new job after all. Should have gone out really but so knackered from the week's work I reckon I would have fallen asleep by the second bar.

White Riot. Now that's a song. Bet you jitterbugged to that in your day.

Im a twister mesen.... but fu ck me I am high today... i have resgned from my own company with no job to go to and about 5K in the bank...now that is liberating!!!

And feckin scary, hence my need for drink, whores, blow and rock and roll!

Im a twister mesen.... but fu ck me I am high today... i have resgned from my own company with no job to go to and about 5K in the bank...now that is liberating!!!

And feckin scary, hence my need for drink, whores, blow and rock and roll!

:o

I'll ask you whether you have a reason or a plan in a few days' time. :D

:o

I'll ask you whether you have a reason or a plan in a few days' time. :D

get buy livin or get busy dyin my friend!

5K is more than most have and i reckon I will make 10K per month, month 1... I have done so for about 5 years so why would it change...

sometimes you just gotta do something bold and for me.. its start again and get llose the chains, I wish i had a soundtrack to do it by but frankly Im so eclectic from rock to electronica, it would just be a mess.

By the way ... my mate is Felix Buxton... now he is a feck ofa rich willy puller

get buy livin or get busy dyin my friend!

5K is more than most have and i reckon I will make 10K per month, month 1... I have done so for about 5 years so why would it change...

sometimes you just gotta do something bold and for me.. its start again and get llose the chains, I wish i had a soundtrack to do it by but frankly Im so eclectic from rock to electronica, it would just be a mess.

By the way ... my mate is Felix Buxton... now he is a feck ofa rich willy puller

Ha! I'm going to see him and some other bloke and a bunch of big fat black women on December 7th in Manchester!

Ha! I'm going to see him and some other bloke and a bunch of big fat black women on December 7th in Manchester!

PLEASE PLEASE TELL HIM FROM ME...HE IS A BUCK TOOTHED VICAR'S SON WITH NO CRICKETING TALENT WHO WAS A COMPLETE GEEKY SPOD WHO FOUND OUT WHICH END OF THE BONTEMPI ORGAN DID WHAT BEFORE I DID.... when I catch up he is fooked...littlegimp eyed fecker!

he failed history I think. i didnt ... honestly some wont beleive that i went to school with this geezer!

PLEASE PLEASE TELL HIM FROM ME...HE IS A BUCK TOOTHED VICAR'S SON WITH NO CRICKETING TALENT WHO WAS A COMPLETE GEEKY SPOD WHO FOUND OUT WHICH END OF THE BONTEMPI ORGAN DID WHAT BEFORE I DID.... when I catch up he is fooked...littlegimp eyed fecker!

he failed history I think. i didnt ... honestly some wont beleive that i went to school with this geezer!

Good mates are you?

Good mates are you?

he WAS better at cricket, and got into less detentions, but to be fair he was a decent lad. then again you would expect the vicars son to be ok. I wore a lot of black make up. he just wore a lot of make up!

Come on the Arctic Monkeys! :whistle::ph34r:

do you know any Clash Little Dave...

What about

Lost in Supermarket

bankrobber

The magnificent Seven

fought the law...

the list goes on and on.... arctics are good, but fo it for 5 years and change a style

I've never come on the Arctic Monkeys but I did take a dump whilst they were playing at Leeds festival this year

I do like the Sugababes cover off bet you look etc

wash your.....rain? eyes out???? I know some sort of Total Recall brain change will sort that!

do you know any Clash Little Dave...

Clash and Dave?

Sideboard song, that was smashing:

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care if he's snooker loopy round here

Got my rabbit in the sideboard here, I don't care if it's a rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbit

Clash and Dave?

Sideboard song, that was smashing:

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care if he's snooker loopy round here

Got my rabbit in the sideboard here, I don't care if it's a rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbitrabbitrabbitrabbitrabbit

I don't care! I don't care! I don't care if he comes round here! I got my beer in the sideboard here! Let mumma sort it out if he comes round here! If he comes round here! If he comes round here I got my beer! Let mumma sort it out in the sideboard here!

• 2 months later...

Archived