Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Derby County Match Thread

What a bunch of w**kers they are.

Spend half their time justifying to themselves how they don't hate us and the other half slagging us off. It pains me that they are better than us at the moment and I can't be optimistic about today but that's the thing about football, if you're expecting defeat and you win, it's one of the best feelings in the world. Especially against that bunch of cnuts from up the road. I'm gutted I can't go today but such is life. Hopefully we'll put up a good show on the pitch and in the stands. Every player has to raise his game today, we need commanding performances from Kisnorbo and Hume - most of all we desperately need someone in the midfield to take charge of the game and give us a platform of possession. If this doesn't happen we haven't got a prayer. So it's up to Kelly to give us the team we need today. I'm not in favour of rushing back players when they're not fit but there are certain selections that I just cannot see working today at all. It could be the game of Stephen Hughes' life if he turns his form round and inspires us today, we've seen encouraging signs lately. I just worry that the midfield as a unit won't give him enough support and he'll have too much to do. At least Johnson's not playing.

F**king come on! Let's do the twats!

Hope the roof doesn't leak like at Old Trafford.

I was sitting at the England-Greece friendly. The heavens opened and the waters obviously ran along one part of the roof, through this hole and a whole torrent suddenly poured on a couple of fans three or four seats away.

Completely soaked they were. Not dripped on. It was just like someone had dropped a bucketful on top of them.

I was gona start this last night, but I left it for lwicd 'cos I don't wana steal his thunder :P:smile:

I'll be getting the 1:36 from Leicester with filbertway and Suas :thumbup:

Should be a good game and I'm looking forward to it, really want to get one over on those sheep :mad:

COME ON THE BLUES!!! :bounce::banana: :banana: :bounce::banana: :banana: :bounce::banana: :banana:

Come on Leicester!

Work is going so slow this morning :yawn::cry:

You're working instead of going to the game?! Terrible :mad::P

Hume's looking to continue his scoring record today, Kelly thinks we'll win and apparently we're fired up and hungry for this one :D Does anybody else feel we're gona be let down?? :blush::cry:

Nah, me neither - COME ON YOU FOXES :fox:

Hume's looking to continue his scoring record today, Kelly thinks we'll win and apparently we're fired up and hungry for this one :D Does anybody else feel we're gona be let down?? :blush::cry:

Like we were against Preston?

This team doesn't know the meaning of worked up!

No I'm working before the game, only an hour and a half left!! :D

Like we were against Preston?

This team doesn't know the meaning of worked up!

lol I'm just going by what RK said on the OS :cry: They lack motivation, determination, creativity, hunger, passion, pride and that killer instinct needed by professional footballers in order to win games. I'm under no illusions that we're going to thump Derby, fact of the matter is I'd be very suprised if we took even a point today. But, like you, I was just doing a bit of reporting off of the OS for once. Sorry :cry::(:P

My excuse is that work should not be allowed on a Saturday, it's ridicuolous. :mad:

Aye, work should be banned on a Saturday. Expecting a football fan to work on a Saturday is totally out of order and should be stopped immediately :@:mad: All football fans who work on a Saturday should do what sheephead did - get somebody to cover their shift so they can go to the footy. Or failing that, they should tell their boss that they will not be attending work because the football is on, and that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so :@:mad::Pyou just watch all the "realistic" people get the ump with me now!

Aye, work should be banned on a Saturday. Expecting a football fan to work on a Saturday is totally out of order and should be stopped immediately :@:mad: All football fans who work on a Saturday should do what sheephead did - get somebody to cover their shift so they can go to the footy. Or failing that, they should tell their boss that they will not be attending work because the football is on, and that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so :@:mad::Pyou just watch all the "realistic" people get the ump with me now!

It helps when my mum is the boss :P:D

We should make it a national campaign iissue like wearing the veil for Muslims. It should be illegal to make a football fan work on matchdays!. Can't imagine why its not been seriously challenged before! :whistle:

It helps when my mum is the boss :P:D

lol:ermm::doh::blush:

Well ermm, I can't think of an argument for you now :laugh: I guess "mother knows best" and all those similar sayings come into play :blush::P

We should make it a national campaign iissue like wearing the veil for Muslims. It should be illegal to make a football fan work on matchdays!. Can't imagine why its not been seriously challenged before! :whistle:

Thracian, I've always liked your posts on this board. What a genius idea that is :P I think we should definitely start the campaign. Campaign groups are all the rage these days, we're bound to win :cool::thumbup:

Archived