Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Derby County Match Thread

lol:ermm::doh::blush:

Well ermm, I can't think of an argument for you now :laugh: I guess "mother knows best" and all those similar sayings come into play :blush::P

Thracian, I've always liked your posts on this board. What a genius idea that is :P I think we should definitely start the campaign. Campaign groups are all the rage these days, we're bound to win :cool::thumbup:

If we tied it in with Leicester Lass having "Mums to Run British Industry" I'm sure we'd be halfway there from the off. :thumbup::D

Come to think of it, could they do any worse at least where manufacturing's concerned.

Anyone unsure, the word manufacturing can still be found in Chinese dictionaries. :whistle:

lol I'm just going by what RK said on the OS :cry: They lack motivation, determination, creativity, hunger, passion, pride and that killer instinct needed by professional footballers in order to win games. I'm under no illusions that we're going to thump Derby, fact of the matter is I'd be very suprised if we took even a point today. But, like you, I was just doing a bit of reporting off of the OS for once. Sorry :cry::(:P

I wasn't querying your post, just the contents of the link.

Stop apologising, well except for the apologising :P

At least [deep intake of breath] Tiatto is in the middle rather than on the wing and you've got welsh out wide... still no idea why RK is putting Mabbs and Stearman on the right at the same time both are rightbacks neither are Right Midfielders... is it that hard to understand!? :rolleyes:

Also why is Fryatt starting... Hammond has earnt his chance to start, i fail to see what Fryatt has done to earn that chance, with any luck he might earnt it today but i'm not counting on it :(

It's back to the Stearman/Maybury combination on the right then. :yawn:

Logan

Stearman

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Maybury

Hughes

Tiatto

Welsh

Hume

Fryatt

Is this the confirmed line up then ?

At least [deep intake of breath] Tiatto is in the middle rather than on the wing and you've got welsh out wide... still no idea why RK is putting Mabbs and Stearman on the right at the same time both are rightbacks neither are Right Midfielders... is it that hard to understand!? :rolleyes:

The alternatives who are right wingers are Sylla and Low.

That second option sheds a lot of light on the situation. The fact that Sylla has been dropped completely suggests he may actually be injured. :ph34r:

The alternatives who are right wingers are Sylla and Low.

That second option sheds a lot of light on the situation. The fact that Sylla has been dropped completely suggests he may actually be injured. :ph34r:

You might have a point, Sylla's been "ok" when he's played so far this season... so to leave him out all together seems a bit odd, so you may well be right and at least Stearman (a rightback out of position...) is better than bloody Low!

Ah well... it'll soon be January [starts repeating it over and over again].

You might have a point, Sylla's been "ok" when he's played so far this season... so to leave him out all together seems a bit odd, so you may well be right and at least Stearman (a rightback out of position...) is better than bloody Low!

Ah well... it'll soon be January [starts repeating it over and over again].

People will think you're insane if you sit on the spot, rocking backwards and forwards muttering the same line over and over again...

... trust me. :P:smile::ph34r:

Weso made the bench which is a huge plus - he's almost ready!

With some luck he'll get 20 minutes today. ;)

Yeh that would be great then hopefully another sub appearacne agaisnt Norwhich then i think hope that all being well he starts against Sheff Wed!!

The chances of us sitting here in 2 hours time saying ' C'mon Leicester Push For The Equaliser! ' are..?

At some point it'll probably be either "right we've got the lead now keep going forward. Why are we sitting back and letting them come at us?" or "ffs another equaliser within five minutes of taking the lead"

On the other hand "ffs 5-0 to City - who'd have thought that!?"

Archived