Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

BBC Report

Derby 1-0 Leicester

On-loan striker Jon Stead's third goal in three games was enough for Derby to secure victory over Leicester.

Stead broke the deadlock in the 53rd minute with a low right-footed drive from the edge of the box after Giles Barnes had cut in from the right.

The hosts almost extended their lead but Danny Tiatto cleared Steve Howard's header off the line.

Leicester substitute Elvis Hammond had the ball in the net but it was ruled out for Carl Bassindale's handball.

lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_1/6161000.stm

Derby 1-0 Leicester

On-loan striker Jon Stead's third goal in three games was enough for Derby to secure victory over Leicester.

Stead broke the deadlock in the 53rd minute with a low right-footed drive from the edge of the box after Giles Barnes had cut in from the right.

The hosts almost extended their lead but Danny Tiatto cleared Steve Howard's header off the line.

Leicester substitute Elvis Hammond had the ball in the net but it was ruled out for Carl Bassindale's handball.

lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_1/6161000.stm

WTF.....almost as bad as ITV

Did anybody see the "handball" on The Championship this morning? I haven't seen it and my first reaction was that it was never a handball, but I need to know from somebody who has seen the replay.

And how the Derby players can tell their gaffer that it was a handball is bollocks, they didn't appeal for handball as Stearman got clattered, nor did they appeal for it as soon as Elvis stuck it in :blink:

I was so confused after the decision yesterday.

Nobody knew whether it had been given for offside for Stearman, offisde for Elvis, handball by Stearman or a penalty to us?

The refereeing team spoilt the game yesterday for everyone

Archived