Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

*Updated Table* 29/12/04

Here's the latest table after the recent matches:

table1.gif

Scowy extends his lead at the top yet again...yawn. Now the gap is 10 points and it's going to take something special to overtake him. The chasing pack all faltered in the last 2 games with their optimistic predictions

Well done to Petrescu, Rotherhamfox & Wellman for their spot-on predictions for the Sheff Utd game. All of them jump a number of places up the table and Rotherhamfox is now in 3rd spot.

Please note that I will be deleting a number of people from the table on the next update because they have not made any predictions for a number of weeks.

The following people will be deleted [so if you know them and they still want to be in the table, remind them to predict away]:

munf_1987

tomassi

dynamite_foxes

FREAKY GEEZER

Neil_LCFC

Pele

Please note that I will be deleting a number of people from the table on the next update because they have not made any predictions for a number of weeks.

The following people will be deleted [so if you know them and they still want to be in the table, remind them to predict away]:

munf_1987

tomassi

dynamite_foxes

FREAKY GEEZER

Neil_LCFC

Pele

50348[/snapback]

Aslong as you don't delete "matt" :ermm::thumbup:

munf_1987

tomassi

dynamite_foxes

FREAKY GEEZER

Neil_LCFC

Pele

50348[/snapback]

51086[/snapback]

lol wait for a few more weeks Craig- if he doesn't predict by then I'll remove him too, and you know what that means! :P:wave:

munf_1987

tomassi

dynamite_foxes

FREAKY GEEZER

Neil_LCFC

Pele

50348[/snapback]

51086[/snapback]

:huh: <_< :angry::rolleyes: - Last couple of games i've been predicting...and whos predicted more times, me...or craig! :P

Mind you I have no points at all...hmmmm I might just 'convinently' stop predicting...lol

munf_1987

tomassi

dynamite_foxes

FREAKY GEEZER

Neil_LCFC

Pele

50348[/snapback]

51086[/snapback]

:huh: <_< :angry::rolleyes: - Last couple of games i've been predicting...and whos predicted more times, me...or craig! :P

Mind you I have no points at all...hmmmm I might just 'convinently' stop predicting...lol

51538[/snapback]

Just keep predicting :mad::ermm:

When's the next update gonna be for the QPR match?

I'm not getting impatient, I just wanna see me rise up the ranks after my first totally spot on prediction :)

10 points coming my way!!

52849[/snapback]

Sorry - I've been a bit busy this week so haven't had a chance to update it.

I will probably do it tonight after the Blackpool game.

Archived