Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

The Coach and Fat Mike

All is not well in the corridors of the training ground and hasn't been since pre-season.

Senior pro's are not liking the fact 'The Coach' and 'Fat Mike' know the square root of f'ck all and they don't even bother with the League Two ass(istant). Plenty of falling out's and even some of the younger ones are falling out right, left and centre with them.

I criticised O'Grady and Porter earlier this year for their antics, but they were shabbily treated, that said neither of them are good enough so it doesn't matter too much.

You have to hand it to Dim Tim and Ronald McDonald they really know how to screw up a football club.

Just out of imterest is this complete balls or not? is this part of some sack RK propaganda campaign? Because with the league position and the performances as they are i don't really think it is needed.

Considering there has been quotes along the lines of "RK is the best coach i've worked with" some of what you say is hard to swallow.

Just out of imterest is this complete balls or not? is this part of some sack RK propaganda campaign? Because with the league position and the performances as they are i don't really think it is needed.

Considering there has been quotes along the lines of "RK is the best coach i've worked with" some of what you say is hard to swallow.

I think you will find that the answer lies in the variance between the two paragraphs of your post.

To paraphrase...

1) League position is awful.

2) Players quoted as saying 'RK is the best coach I've worked with'.

To me, it doesn't add up. If RK is good on the training pitch:

- it doesn't show on the training pitch.

- his man management and tactics must be seriously poor!

Sylla, Johansson, McAuley, Williams, Fryatt, Hume, Porter, O'Grady, Weslowski, Douglas, Henderson, Low and Sheehan.

:whistle:

All is not well in the corridors of the training ground and hasn't been since pre-season.

Senior pro's are not liking the fact 'The Coach' and 'Fat Mike' know the square root of f'ck all and they don't even bother with the League Two ass(istant). Plenty of falling out's and even some of the younger ones are falling out right, left and centre with them.

I criticised O'Grady and Porter earlier this year for their antics, but they were shabbily treated, that said neither of them are good enough so it doesn't matter too much.

You have to hand it to Dim Tim and Ronald McDonald they really know how to screw up a football club.

So much of what you say makes sense until you start talking about good players and players who are and are not good enough.

Even the rows I've heard of add up to more than ever you'd normally expect.

There are so many obvious sources of trouble...

The lack of a reserves team, too many players who are unlikely to feature, two factions - one being a strong successful youth faction and an athe other underperforming but better paid group of seniors - and an inexperienced manager who was touted for the job by senior players.

Then there's what appears to be a schoolmasterly approach of the manager and finally his one approach to doing things which, unfortunately and for so many obvious reasons, is not working.

It doesn't help that Kelly is both coach and manager.

You can't have pals as a manager and some like Clough and O'Neill made a point of not becoming over familiar with people.

The very appearance of the manager should put people on their toes. The effect is lost if the boss is forever in people's sight and laying down the law not only on match days but on the training ground too.

Kelly might have coaching badges and he might have trained as a journalist. Whether he'll ever prove any good in either I don't know but he sure needs to brush up on his psychology by the sound of it.

Don't worry lads, I've just heard we're redoubling our efforts on the training ground!

All is solved!

:)

Training must be bloody interesting to watch by now with the efforts being redoubled every week. I imagine they'll be based at Hereford this week with the SAS. :whistle:

With so called supporters like you, you seem to be wanting Leicester to get screwed.

It'll be "I was right all along" and stuff.

With so called supporters like you, you seem to be wanting Leicester to get screwed.

It'll be "I was right all along" and stuff.

Oh do shut up Mary.

Do you actually know anything about football? Has it escaped your attention that Leicester City FC has been screwed for the best part of 3 seasons?

Sadly only a few on here have been smart enough, until recently, to see it. And yes I and those few have been banging on about it because we want it to change so we don't have to moan and complain.

I'd go as far as saying those who have sat back and allowed this to go on without saying a thing despite the mounting evidence are as responsible as Dim Tim and the rest for the current shambles.

FOXESTALK Posting Guidelines

Guidelines: Things we'd rather you did not do:

Anonymous Sourcing. If you copy and paste an article, piece of news or rumour about LCFC to the forum please include a link to the original website source or explain where and the context of how you heard the story. We discourage unsourced rumour and gossip.

Archived