Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MADLEVEIN

happy new year

Hope you all have a great night tonight :thumbup: and manage to forget all your trouble and woes, especially your LCFC ones :w00t: .

But lets have no vomiting :ermm: , peeing in the streets, that goes for the girlies as well :blush: or getting into fights :bounce: . If you happen to get lucky with you love life, take the appropriate precautions :banana: or it'll be not just LCFC's status or CL transfers you'll be worried about come the summer :w00t:

As for me I'll have a quiet night in watch a film and have a small drink or two. :thumbup:

All the Best and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you all.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Hope you're all have a great night and see the New Year in style. :thumbup:

It's been a crap year for LCFC, let's hope 2005 brings better luck. Well, Blake and Benjamin going is a start. :banana:

Hope you all have a great night tonight    :thumbup: and manage to forget all your trouble and woes, especially your LCFC ones  :w00t: .

But lets have no vomiting :ermm:  , peeing in the streets, that goes for the girlies as well :blush: or getting into fights  :bounce: .  If you happen to get lucky with you love life, take the appropriate precautions :banana:  or it'll be not just LCFC's status or CL  transfers you'll be worried about come the summer :w00t:

As for me I'll have a quiet night in watch a film and have a small drink or two.  :thumbup:

All  the Best and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you all.

50620[/snapback]

Ok Mum ;) :w00t: :P

Happy New Year to you all :)

Ps. I'm already a bit drunk, woooooooooooooooooo!

Please don't fine me Police people :(

Hope you all have a great night tonight    :thumbup: and manage to forget all your trouble and woes, especially your LCFC ones  :w00t: .

But lets have no vomiting :ermm:  , peeing in the streets, that goes for the girlies as well :blush: or getting into fights  :bounce: .  If you happen to get lucky with you love life, take the appropriate precautions :banana:  or it'll be not just LCFC's status or CL  transfers you'll be worried about come the summer :w00t:

As for me I'll have a quiet night in watch a film and have a small drink or two.  :thumbup:

All  the Best and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you all.

50620[/snapback]

Ok Mum ;) :w00t: :P

Happy New Year to you all :)

Ps. I'm already a bit drunk, woooooooooooooooooo!

Please don't fine me Police people :(

50632[/snapback]

Don't you Mum me young Cobbo, any more nonsense from you and you will be banned from watching LCFC ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR  :thumbup:

To EVERYONE. Including you Scowy. :rolleyes:

50651[/snapback]

Av a safe new yr m8.

50693[/snapback]

Innit, dont be blazin all dem cig's man down da rec, check it bredwin.

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone... just came back home today from Belgium/Germany..hope you've enjoyed the festive period ;)

Too bad about City but ah well, one almost gets used to it <_<

Here's to City having a good 2005 and may you all stay in good health :)

Archived