Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who will be the first in 2005 ....

.... to post on Foxestalk?

My guess is davieg  :blink:

Who do you reckon?

50626[/snapback]

I might have done but now you made it like a sad, old gittish thing to do, it certainly wont be me ;)

Might try and be the last in 2004 lol

Gagandeep  :smile:

50629[/snapback]

Nope, i'll be at a party. I would expect someone with 3,912 post, some kind of person with an obsession with Foxes talk. Or just with no life lol

50645[/snapback]

At a party? :o

I didn't think you were allowed out after dark? Safe man, wicked, innit? Sick!!!

50629[/snapback]

Nope, i'll be at a party. I would expect someone with 3,912 post, some kind of person with an obsession with Foxes talk. Or just with no life lol

50645[/snapback]

I didn't think you were allowed out after dark? Safe man, wicked, innit? Sick!!!

50648[/snapback]

Have you applied for that "comedian show". Your just what we're missing on tele. Someone that thinks their funny. To laught at :wave::thumbup:;) B)

50629[/snapback]

50645[/snapback]

50648[/snapback]

Have you applied for that "comedian show". Your just what we're missing on tele. Someone that thinks their funny. To laught at :wave::thumbup:;) B)

50650[/snapback]

Oh dear, I did expect such a pathetic reply from such a poor poster. :(

By the way, it's you're

50629[/snapback]

50645[/snapback]

50648[/snapback]

50650[/snapback]

By the way, it's you're

50652[/snapback]

Computer nerd. Get a life :rolleyes:

50629[/snapback]

50645[/snapback]

50648[/snapback]

50650[/snapback]

By the way, it's you're

50652[/snapback]

50654[/snapback]

I have a life, thankyou. :) Whereas you're just a pathetic loser. :wave:

50629[/snapback]

50645[/snapback]

50648[/snapback]

50650[/snapback]

By the way, it's you're

50652[/snapback]

50654[/snapback]

50655[/snapback]

Dissing people on the internet just make you look like a fool. Scowy ;)

50629[/snapback]

50645[/snapback]

50648[/snapback]

50650[/snapback]

By the way, it's you're

50652[/snapback]

50654[/snapback]

Please define 'computer nerd'

50629[/snapback]

50645[/snapback]

50648[/snapback]

50650[/snapback]

By the way, it's you're

50652[/snapback]

50654[/snapback]

50655[/snapback]

Dissing people on the internet just make you look like a fool. Scowy ;)

50656[/snapback]

Erm, that made sense. Innit.

Forgot to ask you Scowy.I ''think'' you was sat behind me at the city ground.if i remember correctly you had a New york Yankees hat on.I did not say hi because if it was'nt you i would have looked stupid.(i usually do anyway).You was sat with someone with a Black coat.

Was it you :ermm:

Really what is your problem scowy.

I don't say safe safe, kk, innit, sick on this message board. I do on msn, but whats wrong with saying that, it's normal language thesedays  ;)

50661[/snapback]

No it's not normal language, it's for people who can't grasp the English language.

kk

Forgot to ask you Scowy.I ''think'' you was sat behind me at the city ground.if i remember correctly you had a New york Yankees hat on.I did not say hi because if it was'nt you i would have looked stupid.(i usually do anyway).You was sat with someone with a Black coat.

Was it you  :ermm:

50662[/snapback]

Yeah, I was sitting with Ashov.

I don't say safe safe, kk, innit, sick on this message board. I do on msn, but whats wrong with saying that, it's normal language thesedays  ;)

50661[/snapback]

No it's not normal language, it's for people who can't grasp the English language.

kk

50663[/snapback]

Thats your opinion. You will realise that a lot of people talk like that. But i suppose you don't know that because you don't get out enough.

>>>>>PC nerd :wave:

50661[/snapback]

kk

50663[/snapback]

Thats your opinion. You will realise that a lot of people talk like that. But i suppose you don't know that because you don't get out enough.

50665[/snapback]

I'm 20 years old, I have a job, I go to university, I have a social life, I get out enough thankyou.

Whereas you're a little schoolkid who probably hangs around with a bunch of chavs like yourself saying how everthing is 'sick' 'safe' 'wicked'.

50661[/snapback]

kk

50663[/snapback]

50665[/snapback]

I'm 20 years old, I have a job, I go to university, I have a social life, I get out enough thankyou.

Whereas you're a little schoolkid who probably hangs around with a bunch of chavs like yourself saying how everthing is 'sick' 'safe' 'wicked'.

50669[/snapback]

Nope not i'm not a chav at all. :wave:

Being on the Pc 24 7 is not a "social life"

50661[/snapback]

kk

50663[/snapback]

50665[/snapback]

50669[/snapback]

Nope not i'm not a chav at all. :wave:

Being on the Pc 24 7 is not a "social life"

50672[/snapback]

Come back Gag when you have a credible argument. :wave: Safe, kk?

Archived