Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MON

Have a good new year

The people that have lost their lives, became homeless, and lost loved ones. In the disaters of Tsunami. I have got a thought, lets not have that extra 1 or 2 drinks and donate that money to them. Everyone has done Britian proud, with all the donations. Let's keep it up.

How to donate HOW TO DONATE

The Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) is an umbrella group of UK charities including, among others, British Red Cross, Cafod, Oxfam, Save the Children, Tearfund

Call them on 0870 60 60 900 or donate online at www.dec.org.uk

By the end of the week people should be able to donate cash or cheques - made payable to the DEC Tsunami Earthquake Appeal - at High Street banks.

Cash or cheques (made payable to Post Office Ltd) can be donated over the counter at Post Office branches.

Other bodies raising money include the Muslim groups Muslim Aid (020 7377 4200) and Islamic Relief (0121 622 0622) and the Hindu charities Sewa International 0116 261 0303 and the ISKCON Disaster Appeal on 01923 856848.

Sri Lankan organisations including Asia Quake Relief Appeal UK ([email protected]) are also raising money

i also believe it would be a goot Idea to have a 5 minute silence on Foxes Talk, as a mark of respect.

RIP

We donated money yesterday.

It was quite worring when we first heard the news because my cousin is currently in Thailand and just before it all happened he was on a bus to

Phuket, Just by luck he got off the bus before he reached phuket, He should be returning to Australia on Jan 5th...the day we leave!

So we have definetly gave thought to all the people in the disaster.

RIP

I'm off now, thanks alot for the great response :rolleyes:

50689[/snapback]

Just because people don't respond to your thread does not mean that they haven't given to a charity worthy of their hard earned cash.

Phuket

50725[/snapback]

Is it just me who finds that name amusing........? :laugh:

50747[/snapback]

I used to find it funny - when I was 16/17 ;)

Archived