Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Did anyone see

They had Harry Bassett and Rodney Marsh on last night and were going over the LCFC takeover situation.

Marsh knows MM from is NASL days when MM owned Tampa Rowdies and said that MM knows the people he wants to bring in people who he knows he can work with named people from Portsmouth like Peter Storie don't know how likley. Also said that MM is not going to throw money at the situation and is more than lilkey to bring in some loans rather than big transfers.

Marshy & Bassett were then talking about the decline in personel on the field RM said "the quality of the team from 5 or six years ago is unrecognisable in todays team", sad but true!

The two pundits? were not convinced tho that RK would be staying under MM though!

They had Harry Bassett and Rodney Marsh on last night and were going over the LCFC takeover situation.

Marsh knows MM from is NASL days when MM owned Tampa Rowdies and said that MM knows the people he wants to bring in people who he knows he can work with named people from Portsmouth like Peter Storie don't know how likley. Also said that MM is not going to throw money at the situation and is more than lilkey to bring in some loans rather than big transfers.

Marshy & Bassett were then talking about the decline in personel on the field RM said "the quality of the team from 5 or six years ago is unrecognisable in todays team", sad but true!

The two pundits? were not convinced tho that RK would be staying under MM though!

:dunno:

...said that MM knows the people he wants to bring in people who he knows he can work with named people from Portsmouth like Peter Storie...

Good.

Also said that MM is not going to throw money at the situation and is more than lilkey to bring in some loans rather than big transfers.

Sensible, I’ve not been convinced by talk of five or six players coming in and I’ve often thought that (as far as players on a permanent basis are concerned) it’d be more like one or two key signings and a similar number of loans.

To be honest its probably in the best long term interests of the club and potentially gives us greater room for manoeuvre in January as well... though I’d expect the addition of one or two players on permanent basis (probably in the midfield).

What’s more I’d expect any players we did bring in (be it on a permanent or temporary basis) would probably be “proven†though that doesn’t mean the same thing as old or experienced.

Excellent! :D

Archived