Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Colchester

Perhaps you have had too much already, is there such a thing :dunno:

no ive not had any tonight as ive got an early start tomorrow :(

i'm sure i looke in that thread

must of missed it oh well

*shrugs shoulders*

no ive not had any tonight as ive got an early start tomorrow :(

i'm sure i looke in that thread

must of missed it oh well

*shrugs shoulders*

Hope you enjoy the day mate, are you coming down on the train , coaches, or car, if its by car get there early because parking can be difficult unless you know your way around.

Hope you enjoy the day mate, are you coming down on the train , coaches, or car, if its by car get there early because parking can be difficult unless you know your way around.

was going to go but couldnt get a coach ticket so i was just getting info for my mate

ive got to go to work instead but will be back by 2:30 to listen to the game you can be sure of that

was going to go but couldnt get a coach ticket so i was just getting info for my mate

ive got to go to work instead but will be back by 2:30 to listen to the game you can be sure of that

Thats a shame for you, at least it will save you a few bob :D

My son came to Leicester when we played you away, he is living in Coventry at present as he left Coventry Uni in the Summer and has been working at Jaguar as a car designer/Alias modeller. Unfortunately it was a short term contract so he is now hoping they offer him something else, although he does have other options on the go.

Nothing will prepare him for Layer Road :mrgreen:

I'm really looking forward to it. It's another ground to add to the list and it will be nice to go to a ground that it more retro :thumbup:

Should be a good game. I think we'll win too.

I'm really looking forward to it. It's another ground to add to the list and it will be nice to go to a ground that it more retro :thumbup:

Should be a good game. I think we'll win too.

Its very very retro Joe, you will not believe what you are seeing, but its still a great little ground. 6000 fans sounds a hell of a lot in there, we were rated the loudest fans in the football league when they did the test around the grounds last season. Being mainly terraces everybody including old boys like me go mental when we score, and the players react to the atmosphere, you will enjoy it.

Its very very retro Joe, you will not believe what you are seeing, but its still a great little ground. 6000 fans sounds a hell of a lot in there, we were rated the loudest fans in the football league when they did the test around the grounds last season. Being mainly terraces everybody including old boys like me go mental when we score, and the players react to the atmosphere, you will enjoy it.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were the loudest to be honest. As far as I know I've never been on terracing so it'll be a new experience for me personally. I go mental too!!!! It'll be interesting to see how our fans and our players react to it. You never know what you're going to get from us.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were the loudest to be honest. As far as I know I've never been on terracing so it'll be a new experience for me personally. I go mental too!!!! It'll be interesting to see how our fans and our players react to it. You never know what you're going to get from us.

Never been on terracing you have not lived my son, its beats sitting by a long way, none of that good view stuff. This is all about bobbing around trying to see being able to shout because you are standing up, jumping around when they score, and bundling down the terrace. Rushing forward when there is a bad foul, seeing your players rush up to you, and some times jump into the terrace when they score, having people you dont even know jump up and down with you in excitement. It all happens at Layer Road, having said that it will probably be the quietest, most boring match of your young life :D

Never been on terracing you have not lived my son, its beats sitting by a long way, none of that good view stuff. This is all about bobbing around trying to see being able to shout because you are standing up, jumping around when they score, and bundling down the terrace. Rushing forward when there is a bad foul, seeing your players rush up to you, and some times jump into the terrace when they score, having people you dont even know jump up and down with you in excitement. It all happens at Layer Road, having said that it will probably be the quietest, most boring match of your young life :D

Terracing is too old for me! I'm only a mere boy. I can imagine what it's like. Hopefully will be experiencing the jumping when we score! :P

Terracing is too old for me! I'm only a mere boy. I can imagine what it's like. Hopefully will be experiencing the jumping when we score! :P

Try taking a look at this video if you have broadband the small stand behind the goal is where you will be standing. This was taken on a camera phone by one of the Barside lads, you will get an idea of the atmosphere as you see Simon the guy who took the pictures trying not too get knocked over whilst taking the pictures, turn your speakers on!

What a laugh!

Parky Parky whats the score, cruel buggers!

Try taking a look at this video if you have broadband the small stand behind the goal is where you will be standing. This was taken on a camera phone by one of the Barside lads, you will get an idea of the atmosphere as you see Simon the guy who took the pitures trying not too get knocked over whilst taking the pictures, turn your speakers on!

What a laugh!

Ahhh even we can beat Hull!

Ahh ive been getting the banter of Col-U fans all week at work,ive got a tenner bet with one of them which i already regret.

"One stand bigger than your ground".

What a tough life you have Wils working in that dump of a town and surrounded by Colchester fans lol

The answer must be to have a tenner bet with an Ipswich fan that we will beat them away next week, hey presto you will get your money back!

On the other hand you could lose the tenner you win today, why does life have to be so difficult :P

What a tough life you have Wils working in that dump of a town and surrounded by Colchester fans lol

The answer must be to have a tenner bet with an Ipswich fan that we will beat them away next week, hey presto you will get your money back!

On the other hand you could lose the tenner you win today, why does life have to be so difficult :P

Yeah i hope you do,cannot stand them.

Way to cocky they are. :P

Archived