Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Colchester

I know yeah, as I was walking out a bloke asked how many tickets left, the woman said well obviously sitting is sold out and there are about 50 left for standing.

Surely going to seel out then :D well done guys :thumbup: 1st sell out of the season about

Long way on fox travel for those who are going :D me and tshine will just be playin on pro 6 on psp all the way :P Our batteries will have gone by the way back though! Hopefully we'll have 3 points to enjoy.

God knows what i'm going to do. Hopefully they'll stick on a decent DVD, instead of 'Brother Bear'

I know yeah, as I was walking out a bloke asked how many tickets left, the woman said well obviously sitting is sold out and there are about 50 left for standing.

Surely going to seel out then :D well done guys :thumbup: 1st sell out of the season about

Should be worth the journey... can't be any worse than when we travelled to Southampton.

Wasn't hard to sell out at Colchester though! City fans actually had to be quick to get in there for tickets for the first time in ages :thumbup:

got my tickets today..remember this chant is being started on the terraces and i need all to join in

its levi porter

hes so much shorter

than michael owen

but twice as good

hes 4 foot 7

hes football heaven

so please dont take our levi away

lalalalala oo oo

got my tickets today..remember this chant is being started on the terraces and i need all to join in

its levi porter

hes so much shorter

than michael owen

but twice as good

hes 4 foot 7

hes football heaven

lalalalala oo oo

Is that a home grown one from yourself? Pretty good :thumbup:

its levi porter

hes so much shorter

than michael owen

but twice as good

hes 4 foot 7

hes football heaven

lalalalala oo oo

That is mint :thumbup:

Archived