Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Colchester

Me too, isn't 9AM bit early for the coach though?

Haaaaa. Unlucky on the coach part. Usually takes around 3 hours to get there I think. Berty you coming this one mate? £12 for stoooodents bargain, plus the added advantage of terracing :thumbup:

Haaaaa. Unlucky on the coach part. Usually takes around 3 hours to get there I think. Berty you coming this one mate? £12 for stoooodents bargain, plus the added advantage of terracing :thumbup:

Should be great atmosphere there

Three hours and it's leaving at 9? :blink: £12 is a bargain, should be good.

The coach may take longer as it is slow so could well take longer. Plus you will have a 30minute stop. I am driving and will probably leave around 11ish.

The coach may take longer as it is slow so could well take longer. Plus you will have a 30minute stop. I am driving and will probably leave around 11ish.

It says on the AA website that it is 126 miles and takes about 2 hrs 35 mins

That's not too bad really...

The girl im seeing wants to make this her first Leicester game. I fear travelling 3 hours , standing in the freezing cold and seeing us get tonked might also make it her last :ph34r:;)

The girl im seeing wants to make this her first Leicester game. I fear travelling 3 hours , standing in the freezing cold and seeing us get tonked might also make it her last :ph34r:;)

Im sure she will come in useful mate :ph34r:

:blink: Odd choice for a first game, would of thought Barnsley would of been more sensible with it being cheap.

:blink: Odd choice for a first game, would of thought Barnsley would of been more sensible with it being cheap.

Nah I have persuaded her to go Colchester 'cos none of my mates will come with. So Im using her,but she does'nt need to know that :ph34r:

Defo going to this one. Especially with standing :D Should be a lot of singing :yawn: . Usually a lot of goals at their ground i keep seeing on the championshit so a CRACKER!

It takes about 2 and half from Here in the car and Colchester isnt much further,the coach will be driving alot slower as Maybes said and youll probably stop of somewhere.

Archived