lookwhaticando Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 One for the movie buffs... or people who appreciate beauty from older movies... or for people in general. She's 68 now, but back in '68 she was hot. Big image ... sort of
lookwhaticando Posted 17 December 2006 Author Posted 17 December 2006 I would.... Thought this might tickle your fancy.
MC Prussian Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 Well, how 'bout her performances in Parker's "Klute" and Hal Ashby's "Coming Home" a few years later? (here seen with Jon Voight) The entire Fonda family's a pretty cool bunch.
Maybes Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 She looks good back then i must admit. But she is late 60's now....no thanks
cisono Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 She looks good back then i must admit. But she is late 60's now....no thanks I don't know... I think LWICD may be starting to reconsider his age limits policy
lookwhaticando Posted 17 December 2006 Author Posted 17 December 2006 I don't know... I think LWICD may be starting to reconsider his age limits policy Wrong. I'm reconsidering my time travel policy.
Rincewind Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 Strange people on Foxestalk. It's ok to declare the desire to have sex with a 68 year old actress yet a thread related to a computer problem goes missing.
lookwhaticando Posted 17 December 2006 Author Posted 17 December 2006 Strange people on Foxestalk. It's ok to declare the desire to have sex with a 68 year old actress yet a thread related to a computer problem goes missing. 1) She wasn't 68 back in '68. 2) Threads do disappear from time to time. 3) What was this computer problem?
MC Prussian Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 Strange people on Foxestalk. It's ok to declare the desire to have sex with a 68 year old actress yet a thread related to a computer problem goes missing. Sex with Jane Fonda? At my age? KENNETH!!!
Rincewind Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 True True Just a guy saying web pages were slow loading. I though his PC may need a defrag and cleanup or that his system needed more memory or speed. Nothing offensive about that Is there? Saw it this morning before going work. Thought there would be better suggestions by the time I got home.
Daggers Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 She looks good back then i must admit. But she is late 60's now....no thanks
lookwhaticando Posted 17 December 2006 Author Posted 17 December 2006 True True Just a guy saying web pages were slow loading. I though his PC may need a defrag and cleanup or that his system needed more memory or speed. Nothing offensive about that Is there? Saw it this morning before going work. Thought there would be better suggestions by the time I got home. Oh I thought you personally needed help. Oh well... you want to help and you just can't.
Rincewind Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 cant really believe shes that old. Always think of her as a young un' Especially on that machine in Barbarella. Not a great film but some scenes are memorable.
cisono Posted 18 December 2006 Posted 18 December 2006 cant really believe shes that old. Always think of her as a young un' Especially on that machine in Barbarella. Not a great film but some scenes are memorable. Well she doesn't look that bad even now (good cosmetic surgery, I guess...)
Rincewind Posted 18 December 2006 Posted 18 December 2006 wouldnt be so bad now I would not be classed as a toy boy at my age just desperate.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.