Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hullfox

Player Ratings vs Hull City

Thought I'd get an early ratings in for you.

Henderson 6 - Kicking was poor on a couple of occasions and punched when he should have caught. However made a couple of decent stops. No chance with the goal.

Maybury 6 - Fairly solid defensively but very poor distribution at times.

Nils 7 - Solid game.

McAuley 7 - Solid once more and not afraid to put his foot on the ball.

Kisnorbo 6 - Worst first half for some time but back to normality thereafter. You could see the frustration on his face when he was getting it wrong. Kept Parkin quiet when he came on, aloowing him one attempt on goal only. Nearly scored twice.

Hughes 6 - Absent first half. Think Rob must have read him the riot act at half time because he got himself more involved and came looking for the ball.

Williams 7.5 - Some class passing, some not so class passing. Sees things that others can only wish for at times. Finished the best move of the match off with a stunning shot.

Tiatto 6.5 - This guy is working his socks off for the club at the minute and the opposition quite clearly don'y like playing him. Had he completed more passes he'd have got a higher rating.

Levi 7 -Still doesn't take the ball round his man and gets knocked off the ball too easily but I was impressed by him today as he held his game together defensively better than I have seen before. Put his foot on the ball and held play up at some crucial times.

Hume 7 - 100% effort with little reward.

Elvis 6.5 - I don't get it with this bloke. He wastes endless opportunities and can't see the bigger picture but when he can be bothered, he runs defences ragged and is a proper pain in the arse.

Subs

Weslowski 6.5 - Solid

Fryatt 7 - His best showing for some time. A Hull fan told me that he thought he made the difference.

Stearman - not really on long enough.

Kelly 7 - Whatever he said to Hughes and Kisnorbo had the required impact. Taking Hume off for Fryatt didn't seem like the easy option but it paid off.

Thought I'd get an early ratings in for you.

Henderson 6 - Kicking was poor on a couple of occasions and punched when he should have caught. However made a couple of decent stops. No chance with the goal.

Maybury 6 - Fairly solid defensively but very poor distribution at times.

Nils 7 - Solid game.

McAuley 7 - Solid once more and not afraid to put his foot on the ball.

Kisnorbo 6 - Worst first half for some time but back to normality thereafter. You could see the frustration on his face when he was getting it wrong. Kept Parkin quiet when he came on, aloowing him one attempt on goal only. Nearly scored twice.

Hughes 6 - Absent first half. Think Rob must have read him the riot act at half time because he got himself more involved and came looking for the ball.

Williams 7.5 - Some class passing, some not so class passing. Sees things that others can only wish for at times. Finished the best move of the match off with a stunning shot.

Tiatto 6.5 - This guy is working his socks off for the club at the minute and the opposition quite clearly don'y like playing him. Had he completed more passes he'd have got a higher rating.

Levi 7 -Still doesn't take the ball round his man and gets knocked off the ball too easily but I was impressed by him today as he held his game together defensively better than I have seen before. Put his foot on the ball and held play up at some crucial times.

Hume 7 - 100% effort with little reward.

Elvis 6.5 - I don't get it with this bloke. He wastes endless opportunities and can't see the bigger picture but when he can be bothered, he runs defences ragged and is a proper pain in the arse.

Subs

Weslowski 6.5 - Solid

Fryatt 7 - His best showing for some time. A Hull fan told me that he thought he made the difference.

Stearman - not really on long enough.

Kelly 7 - Whatever he said to Hughes and Kisnorbo had the required impact. Taking Hume off for Fryatt didn't seem like the easy option but it paid off.

From listening to Berber they seem accurate! But this is John Barber i was listening to!

Henderson 6 - He did alrite made a decent save from Parkin late on. Did slice one terribly earlier on in the game though

Maybury 7 - Solid I thought. Dealt with everything that came at him.

McCauley 7.5 - Very good game today. He's fast becoming our best defender I think. Composed and calm when on the ball again today.

Kisnorbo 7 - Shocking first half but picked up the 2nd.

Johansson 7 - Solid yet again.

Hughes 7 - Not a bad game at all. Some nice touches but he's not a winger was sometimes coming inside way to much.

Williams 8 - Great performance looked good through out the game. Spraying balls from left to right and linking up well with the front two. Capped off with a great goal.

Tiatto 7 - Worked hard gave everything so cant really ask for much more.

Porter 7.5 - Great game from the little man. Always looked a threat when coming forward and did well defensively aswell.

Hume 7 - Did'nt look his normal self today but worked his ballacks off.

Hammond 7 - Ran himself into the ground once again. Not the most gifted as we all know but he put himself about and caused numerous problems.

Fryatt 7 - Did well when he came on. Looked much sharper and did well.

Stearman 6 - Did not have much to do.

Wesolowski 6.5 - Made some good challenges.

Henderson - 7

Maybury - 6

McAuley - 7

Kisnorbo - 7

Johansson - 7

Hughes - 6

Tiatto - 7

Williams - 8* (best performance I've seen from him :o:o:o)

Porter - 7

Hammond - 6

Hume - 6

Fryatt - 7 (looked as sharp as he's been for a while)

Weso - 7

Stearman - 7

Henderson - 7

Maybury - 7

McAuley - 7

Kisnorbo - 7

Johansson - 7

Hughes - 7

Tiatto - 7

Williams - 9

Porter - 7

Hammond - 7

Hume - 6

Fryatt - 7

Weso - 7

Stearman - 6

I thought everyone did well except Huuuume looked a bit off and didn't really get into the game but Willaims was exceptional !

Henderson 6

Maybury 5

McAuley 7

Kisnorbo 7

Nisse 7

Hughes 6

Williams 7

Tiatto 6

Porter 7

Hume 5 :(

Hammond 5/6 -

Subs:

Fryatt 6 - Looked a lot better

Weso 6

Stearman - Didn't see enough of him to give a rating.

Archived