Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
barmy76uk

villa come for douglas

goodbye rab!

5k a week saved or get a decent player in!

Anonymous Sourcing. If you copy and paste an article, piece of news or rumour about LCFC to the forum please include a link to the original website source or explain where and the context of how you heard the story. We discourage unsourced rumour and gossip.

:whistle:

Villa may be in need of a keeper, but I doubt whether MON would be desperate enough to go for someone who hasn't played first-team football for months.

Wishful thinking on our part, I'm afraid.. :(

if i were o'neil i would probably go for logan then hendo instead of rab

but he probably knows rab better than the others

Don't think it's really about who's best just someone who he knows, will be happy to sit on the bench can provide cover and won't really rock the boat

MON's reputation is quickly going down the pan at this rate, what a joke!! The only reason Douglas going to Villa is not as ridiculous as it sounds is because they cannot do worse than Coco the clown (Gabor Kiraly).

Villa for Europe my arse.

Being based in NZ I don't really get to see as much football as I'd like, but this guy surely a can't be any worse than Rab?

Archived