Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Jurgen Macho From Chelski

Just saw he has been released and is now on trial at another club , i just dont understand Micky why Kevin OLD Pressman when you can have a Quality keeper like Jurgen Macho , Sometimes i just dont get it :(

Just saw he has been released and is now on trial at another club , i just dont understand Micky why Kevin OLD Pressman when you can have a Quality keeper like Jurgen Macho , Sometimes i just dont get it  :(

GOOD POINT, MICKY LIKE 40 YEAR OLDS THOUGH!

you never know, he will soon sign a player that even older then him. i bet he was looking at neville southall whilst trying to get pressman.

Just saw he has been released and is now on trial at another club , i just dont understand Micky why Kevin OLD Pressman when you can have a Quality keeper like Jurgen Macho , Sometimes i just dont get it  :(

you never know, he will soon sign a player that even older then him. i bet he was looking at neville southall whilst trying to get pressman.

Yeah, great post.

Maybe the amount of cash Micky has to play influenced his decision.

Pressman, bags of expereince at all levels, ex paupers SW Div 2, happy to sit on the bench for 30 odd games

Jurgan Macho, hardly set foot on an English footy pitch, ex Money Bags Chelsea going for the Champions League, Unhappy to sit on the bench for 1 game.

I'm sure MA is hoping that Walks will play in every game and Pressman will end up with a flat arse, a lot of games last season we didn't even have a goalie listed as a sub, so why should MA spend any decent dosh on a goalie.

Get real you people :rolleyes:

Pressman, bags of expereince at all levels, ex paupers SW Div 2, happy to sit on the bench for 30 odd games

Jurgan Macho, hardly set foot on an English footy pitch, ex Money Bags Chelsea going for the Champions League, Unhappy to sit on the bench for 1 game.

I'm sure MA is hoping that Walks will play in every game and Pressman will end up with a flat arse, a lot of games last season we didn't even have a goalie listed as a sub, so why should MA spend any decent dosh on a goalie.

exactly

here here , back the team and stop slagging micky for the slightest thing he does

Yawn.........................

Boring.......................

Predictable................

That's all gagandeep is capable of I'm afraid. <_<

huh, what you mean?!?!

huh, what you mean?!?!

What I said.

huh, what you mean?!?!

What I said.

boring, predictable? am i not a good poster on this forum then?

huh, what you mean?!?!

What I said.

boring, predictable? am i not a good poster on this forum then?

You need to think before you post sometimes. I just see too many pointless comments.

Archived