Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Two matches-no points

I wasn't at the games but listened to them both and the one thing that was evident in both games was that we didn't seem to have a clue!

Anyone who attended the games feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but it seemed we were running around like headless chickens and OK you can blame the players but the majority of the blame surely has to go to Kelly.

He may well be a good coach but manager forget it!

31% possession at home says it all methinks

I wasn't at the games but listened to them both and the one thing that was evident in both games was that we didn't seem to have a clue!

Anyone who attended the games feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but it seemed we were running around like headless chickens and OK you can blame the players but the majority of the blame surely has to go to Kelly.

Yep we are clueless.

CRAP team selection, CRAP/non existent tactics, no passion and fight at all. We also went back to a mid field that created nothing. Far too many changes, and will Rob wake up and smell the coffee and realise the Hughes IS NOT A RIGHT WINGER

Yep we are clueless.

CRAP team selection, CRAP/non existent tactics, no passion and fight at all. We also went back to a mid field that created nothing. Far too many changes, and will Rob wake up and smell the coffee and realise the Hughes IS NOT A RIGHT WINGER

I don't want to keep defending kelly but Hughes is only a makeshift right winger. We are tight for right wingers at the moment and nobody is good enough to fit that bill.

At least he was making changes from an awful performace at Southampton. I actually applaud him for that. I know it sounds stupid but at least he's trying ideas. Why not do it? Nothing else seems to work.

The players need to be looked at. Everyone seems to think that kelly is all to blame for every loss that occurs.

A lot of the mistakes today were from individual players who just insisted on giving the ball away. Sunderland were good, we were not. Southampton were very good, we were terrible.

We've just played two decent teams who are bound to be up and around there come end of season. Did you really expect to get positive results against them?

How is he a good coach?

Coz folks desperatly want somthing good to say about him coz he seems like a nice guy... fact is that all he is, wouldnt mind him managing a reserve team but he's out of his depth as City manager and that's obvious.

We've just played two decent teams who are bound to be up and around there come end of season. Did you really expect to get positive results against them?

That's not necessarily the point. Maybe if we had given them a run for their money and really attacked them and lost we may be more sympathetic towards Kelly. The fact that the team has failed to muster one shot on target in 180 minutes of football is appalling.

We were dreadful today against a sunderland side who were nothing special. The support and atmosphere was imbarrasing and we looking like the same as last year under Levien, couple of good results and everyone thinks everything is fine.

IT ISN'T!! :cry:

Milan is now our only hope, happy new year everyone. Shame it started with a shower of shit at the walkers today.

That what I ask. It is unbelieveable that people say he may be a good assistant. Kelly is a poor, negative-minded coach.

He is f'ckn rubbish and has been part of our decline for 3 years, no coincidence.

Nice guy or not, I don't give a toss when it comes the the welfare of the Club I support, he can get to f'ck and never darken our door again.

He is f'ckn rubbish and has been part of our decline for 3 years, no coincidence.

Nice guy or not, I don't give a toss when it comes the the welfare of the Club I support, he can get to f'ck and never darken our door again.

Agreed, we need a real twat in charge who will basically threaten them into getting results.

I said "he may well be" !!

How do you measure if someone is a good coach or not?

He's always been in work so he can't be that shite!

Results of the club and progression of the club's academy determine whether a coach is good or not. And it does not matter whether you have been in the game a while, there is always some fool ready to employ you if you posess the hallowed qualification paper from the FA that bascally says you have helped people kick a ball around a cone. Look at Peter Taylor, he is still managing in the scond division! :o

Results of the club and progression of the club's academy determine whether a coach is good or not. And it does not matter whether you have been in the game a while, there is always some fool ready to employ you if you posess the hallowed qualification paper from the FA that bascally says you have helped people kick a ball around a cone. Look at Peter Taylor, he is still managing in the scond division! :o

I know it's blasphemous to say so around these parts, but Taylor did a good job with Hull and a bad (okay, fooking awful, but still) period as a manager doesn't make a person a bad manager.

Clueless? That was fooking worse than clueless. I was under the impression that we were supposed to be the home team and Kelly wanted to make amends for the shockingly poor performance we gave on Saturday. He didn't. We failed miserably. Sunderland were not and are not a brilliant side. However, for a neutral looking at the stats/watching the game, they'd think Sunderland were probably a Premiership side. Absolutely fooking abysmal.

If Kelly is such a good coach why does our team play as if they've never been coached?

In my opinon it showed alot today before kick off when Sunderland had a huddle and our team stayed still and looked on. Kisnorbo hands on hips not looking interseted just little things like that makes me think that morale is getting constantly lower.

We were outplayed and outrun. It was awful. Why does our midfield keep passing the ball back (and behind)?

We had nothing to offer. Our players were too often beaten to the ball.

On the positive side, I thought Henderson was excellent and Cadamarteri looked as if he could be more useful than Low. Happy New Year!

Archived