Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swedging

It was good to see

I left early. I do so quite deliberately, too, hoping to register my disgust, rather than because I don't want to see my team lose and I'm some kind of fickle fan who doesn't really give a shit.

To be honest I wish more people had left early and left the players feeling like the disgraces that they, for the most part, were.

maybe the L1 lot should stop spouting about how loyal they are then and basically saying they are better fans

No fan is better than any other fan. They pay their money to watch their team.

Some fans like to sing some dont. Personal preference at the end of the day.

I left early. I do so quite deliberately, too, hoping to register my disgust, rather than because I don't want to see my team lose and I'm some kind of fickle fan who doesn't really give a shit.

To be honest I wish more people had left early and left the players feeling like the disgraces that they, for the most part, were.

Maybe that might actually work to put a bolt up the players arses, next time were getting beat at home 0-2 with 10 minutes to go the whole stadium just picks up and leaves, just leaving the away fans and the players and staff.

Atleast we'd get a mention on the Championship the following day. :P

No fan is better than any other fan. They pay their money to watch their team.

Some fans like to sing some dont. Personal preference at the end of the day.

i agree but unfortunatly some of your l1 bretherin like to claim theyare somehow better, i personally wasnt as vocal as normal today, just couldnt motivate myself tbh (maybe i should play for the team i'd fit right in atm)

the giant 'E' of Leicester on the L1 seats once the "loyal supporters" had cleared off after 80 minutes.

oh fook me!!! again I personally stayed til the end like usual. But the kop was half empty from where we were sitting, In fact Jon Blue Fox 9 took a lovely pic of the kop in the 87th min and actually said I'll take this for everyone who has a pop at L1 leaving early!!

i agree but unfortunatly some of your l1 bretherin like to claim theyare somehow better, i personally wasnt as vocal as normal today, just couldnt motivate myself tbh (maybe i should play for the team i'd fit right in atm)

To be honest their wasnt much noise coming from L1 either....I think the drab performance brought everyone down.

Maybe that might actually work to put a bolt up the players arses, next time were getting beat at home 0-2 with 10 minutes to go the whole stadium just picks up and leaves, just leaving the away fans and the players and staff.

Atleast we'd get a mention on the Championship the following day. :P

It was that or start shouting "Kelly out", and a walkout seemed far more reasonable.

Archived