Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Congratulations

Congratulations to everybody that was at Portman Road today - you were awesome. Congratulations also to Leicester City Football Club for picking up their first win this year - hopefully the first of many.

:appl:

Seconded :thumbup:

Of course, you were there today too, so congrats go to you as well :)

Congratulations to everybody that was at Portman Road today - you were awesome. Congratulations also to Leicester City Football Club for picking up their first win this year - hopefully the first of many.

:appl:

Congrats to Jamie who yesterday came out of the closet :ph34r:

Wils you know what I mean

He did? Never knew he was in one... :ph34r::whistle::P

He didn't because he never was in one!

Seeing as we're talking about coming out of the closet though, a big camp congratulations goes out to the Leicester Rent Boys, Standupandsing and Wils, who came out of the closet and onto each other during yesterdays game. Well done lads, good on yous :thumbup::P

He didn't because he never was in one!

Seeing as we're talking about coming out of the closet though, a big camp congratulations goes out to the Leicester Rent Boys, Standupandsing and Wils, who came out of the closet and onto each other during yesterdays game. Well done lads, good on yous :thumbup::P

Erm Who touched who's arse again.

I do believe you spent more time looking at Wils than you did the game.. :whistle:

Jme did touch me.

If I remember correctly, I was offered a seat in your lap in the pub before the game, and you groped me without anybody seeing but then blamed it on me so it seemed as though I were the homo! :o

And you were trying it on with lildave3 as well. I saw you. He admitted it to me on the coach.

If I remember correctly, I was offered a seat in your lap in the pub before the game, and you groped me without anybody seeing but then blamed it on me so it seemed as though I were the homo! :o

And you were trying it on with lildave3 as well. I saw you. He admitted it to me on the coach.

Darn, this all sounds very intriguing. :ph34r::whistle::P

Archived