Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Congratulations

Well done to Thracian on 10,000 :thumbup:

Pleasure to meet you the other day aswell !

Keep it up. :D

Seconded :thumbup:

Legend!

Thirded by me. Top man, great posting. Though I don't know how the hell you have managed to find the time to write 10,000 posts considering the length of which yours are!!! :P

Well done Thrac. Every post of yours is worth reading :thumbup::appl:

So you read the whole lot of every essay then do you?!?! Lies methinks! :P:whistle:

Indeed i do, and like i said earlier, every one of 'em worth reading. He's a top poster, put's whore like me and you to shame :P

I know he's a top poster - he's just as great off of here as well.

As for putting people to shame, I think he achieves that as well. But then, it is never hard to put a whore to shame is it?! :unsure::P

Thirded by me. Top man, great posting. Though I don't know how the hell you have managed to find the time to write 10,000 posts considering the length of which yours are!!! :P

So you read the whole lot of every essay then do you?!?! Lies methinks! :P:whistle:

Err... Given the fact that our eloquent and wise Thracian's a member for over a year longer than you are, you're talking blasphemy here, hotshot!!! :ph34r:

Err... Given the fact that our eloquent and wise Thracian's a member for over a year longer than you are, you're talking blasphemy here, hotshot!!! :ph34r:

I am doing no such thing! I think Thrac is great!! And I love his posts, but I'll admit if I'm in a bit of a mood because of City I struggle to read 'em! That's all. :P

Archived