Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Congratulations

This thread is ace.

Still, good work ld3. :wave:

:ph34r:

PS: jme is the biggest post whore around here, he's just on a posting holiday at the minute. :P:o:|:ph34r::thumbup:

:laugh: Nice discreet editing there :whistle:

I'm not the biggest post-whore round here anymore Fezzler! Infact, I'm only bad on Saturdays because they're normally match-days. I'm sorry, but it looks as though my whoring days are over :yesyes: I'm now just a casual poster on here, as shown by my increase in activity in the LCFC forum and my decrease in the farcical world of Gen Chat :P

I thought Fez edited the bit jme highlighted. lol

Now I see what he's really done.

He's one sneaky git is that Fez. :ph34r:

Care to share? Just so I know whether or not I'm on the same wavelength as you quick thinking, all-knowing people :unsure:

I don't say "ace".

Not when typing, anyway. ;) ;) :thumbup:

Ahh right I didn't think I'd seen you use that word before. Though I thought you'd have typed out that bit using a different word to 'ace' originally.. Am I right in crediting you with the bit I highlighted or has Fezzler changed parts of that as well lol ??

Ahh right I didn't think I'd seen you use that word before. Though I thought you'd have typed out that bit using a different word to 'ace' originally.. Am I right in crediting you with the bit I highlighted or has Fezzler changed parts of that as well lol ??

No... that's all me. lol

It was only "a shambles" that was changed (to "ace"). ;)

No... that's all me. lol

It was only "a shambles" that was changed (to "ace"). ;)

Haha then I apologise to Fezzler for crediting him with such a nonsensical, unreal statement :P:thumbup:

I am not on a holiday lwicd - you should know by now that things aren't how they used to be. Gone are the days when I used to be very much a part of your tomfoolery in threads such as the infamous "it" series you used to own.

Ever thought about starting a boyband?

Bert, Maybes & Wils

Suggested debut album title:

"Hand In Hand, Together We Stand"

Errr weve done nothing but think about it,Maybes as lead singer me and Bert lurking playing some sort of instrument in the back.

Its going to take off.

You're just secretly making plans for your 10'000 posts celebration... :cool:

:o Outrageous lies!

The glory has gone now that celebratory posts are all mushed up into some kind of processed good. lol

It's kinda like comparing real Wensleydale cheese to Kraft Singles Swiss cheese. :ph34r:

But I wouldn't say no to a few posts of praise, either way. :cool:

Why do you ask? You got something up your sleeve? ;):o:smile::thumbup:

Errr weve done nothing but think about it,Maybes as lead singer me and Bert lurking playing some sort of instrument in the back.

Its going to take off.

His own? lolTrumpet, that is, you perverts

:o Outrageous lies!

The glory has gone now that celebratory posts are all mushed up into some kind of processed good. lol

It's kinda like comparing real Wensleydale cheese to Kraft Singles Swiss cheese. :ph34r:

But I wouldn't say no to a few posts of praise, either way. :cool:

Why do you ask? You got something up your sleeve? ;):o:smile::thumbup:

His own? lolTrumpet, that is, you perverts

Lies? Outrageous accusations! I'm gonna sue your whoopy Canadian beehind! lol

Or even better: I'll start the first Swiss-Canadian War! The first war to be held between two so-called "neutral" countries!

Kraft Swiss Cheese... Pfft... The only Swiss thing about it is the name. Smearing the positive image of my holy motherland with such a filthy-yellow cheese-like substance... :angry:

Archived