Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Congratulations

Congrats ld3 on reaching 2,000 posts :thumbup:

You've been whoring the forums a lot more than I have just lately. Maybe it's fair to say you're the new post-whore on the block :D

Keep it coming matey some good stuff :thumbsup: :banana:

Only some? :cry:

:P Cheers, but i have a long way to go before i overtake you as the post-whore :thumbup:

Only some? :cry:

:P Cheers, but i have a long way to go before i overtake you as the post-whore :thumbup:

Methinks not. You have more posts today, this week and this month than I do. And my post per day count is steadily declining, whilst I'm sure yours is increasing :P You're the new whore, kid lol

Methinks not. You have more posts today, this week and this month than I do. And my post per day count is steadily declining, whilst I'm sure yours is increasing :P You're the new whore, kid lol

Jesus, 661 posts in a month is slightly worrying :unsure:

Get's boring after a while, eh JME?

Well done Ben/Dave. :unsure:

Cheers Berty :thumbup:

Conrgrats on the 2,000 ld3.

Good posting :thumbup:

Two congratulations from you eh? Beginning to like you :P

Get's boring after a while, eh JME?

Well done Ben/Dave. :unsure:

You know it. I just don't have the time or desire to post as much as I used to on such a regular basis anymore :nono::( The only time I get near the top of the post per day count these days is when I can't make it to a game - and that's only because of the Match Thread and Post-Match Thread.

I felt the time was right to step down as resident post-whore. The young (small) pretender can now stop pretending and take his rightful place. Step up ld3 :D:P

Jesus, 661 posts in a month is slightly worrying :unsure:

Well, seeing as you're now filling in for me as resident post-whore, you're gona have to step your game up considerably. I used to be consistently over the 1,000 post mark every month. Happy posting sir :P

Well, seeing as you're now filling in for me as resident post-whore, you're gona have to step your game up considerably. I used to be consistently over the 1,000 post mark every month. Happy posting sir :P

Looks like I need to step my game up alot more than ld3 :P . 3,000 odd more posts than me and you joined after me :P

You know it. I just don't have the time or desire to post as much as I used to on such a regular basis anymore :nono::( The only time I get near the top of the post per day count these days is when I can't make it to a game - and that's only because of the Match Thread and Post-Match Thread.

I felt the time was right to step down as resident post-whore. The young (small) pretender can now stop pretending and take his rightful place. Step up ld3 :D:P

Still manage to fit in the small jokes i see lol

Looks like I need to step my game up alot more than ld3 :P . 3,000 odd more posts than me and you joined after me :P

Oh aye you need to get a move on so that when ld3 finally realises there is more to do in life than whore this forum you can take over him for a while :P

I did most of my posting in the first 3 months after joining - I think I racked up 3,500 in that small space of time!! Not good at all lol:o I used to be on an average of 35 posts per day :blink: I blame lwicd and cisono for that though ;)

Still manage to fit in the small jokes i see lol

:laugh: there's always room for a small joke ld3, you should be used to it by now!

Oh aye you need to get a move on so that when ld3 finally realises there is more to do in life than whore this forum you can take over him for a while :P

I did most of my posting in the first 3 months after joining - I think I racked up 3,500 in that small space of time!! Not good at all lol:o

Well it's either that or do schoolwork, so i'm good to carry on whoring :P

I did most of my posting in the first 3 months after joining - I think I racked up 3,500 in that small space of time!! Not good at all lol:o I used to be on an average of 35 posts per day :blink: I blame lwicd and cisono for that though ;)

:laugh: there's always room for a small joke ld3, you should be used to it by now!

ld3 has 52 posts today! JME your average is dropping below 30 thats poor :P

Archived