Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Dodds and some other youth teamer on the bench.

In fairness to Thracian, Porter was on his list of players who should break in to the first team.Kelly eventually played him but not before trying and failing with just about every other option inc loans

I rememeber watching a light weight Lineker in the ressies, Jock Wallace saw the potential and went to his house and advised that he should eat lots of liver...would he have got a sniff with Kelly?

Rememeber watching Kitson in the ressies and tipped him to be the next 1m player to leave.

I have only watched Dodds a couple of times so I can't really comment, but can understand the frustration of somebody who has watched him who thinks we have a player with something to offer

We can only hope and assume that RK can spot the suitability and quality in a player, but with the exeption of McCauly his has done little to convince me

For every Porter there's an O'Grady and a Sheehan.

For every Porter there's an O'Grady and a Sheehan.

You're right - just the same as there's a Johnson, Kenton, Hughes, Tiatto, Maybury, Johansson, Williams.

The common denominator? At their best, they all do part of what's necessary.

And it might be a good idea if we find out which Dodds and King are because from what I've seen they can do exactly what's necessary.

If not - considering regular first teamers in the list above, what have we lost?

Archived