Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

"We are the LOUDEST FANS to vist Layer Road"

A quote from their forum:

"Well for what it is worth, I was impressed the way we gave it a go second half after below par performances in the second half at Barnet and 1st half today. A draw was the most we deserved though, and full credit to leicester - we have played a lot worse than them this season.

A couple comments have been made on the atmosphere today - standing in the FE, I thought Leicester were the most vocal supporters to visit LR this season, though generally the home support sounded pretty good to me as well - T3 certainly were loud and proud today. PS can those who start the silly chant "your not famous anymore" wait until we play some team that were!!!!!!

Leicester also had the earliest "sh@t ground no fans" chant - 2.45pm!!!! "

Now lets all pat ourselves on the back!!

We were great today!

BLUE ARMY!

"Well for what it is worth, I was impressed the way we gave it a go second half after below par performances in the second half at Barnet and 1st half today. A draw was the most we deserved though, and full credit to leicester - we have played a lot worse than them this season.

A couple comments have been made on the atmosphere today - standing in the FE, I thought Leicester were the most vocal supporters to visit LR this season, though generally the home support sounded pretty good to me as well - T3 certainly were loud and proud today. PS can those who start the silly chant "your not famous anymore" wait until we play some team that were!!!!!!

We were great today!

BLUE ARMY!

cheeky ****ers :mad:

We were great today!

BLUE ARMY!

Well Colchester will certainly never have to worry about anyone singing that to them! :D

Let's not. There's nothing worse than self-congratulation, especially where it's something that ought to be expected.

Let's not. There's nothing worse than self-congratulation, especially where it's something that ought to be expected.

yeah lets make some noise wednesday then we can pat ourselves on the back when weve knocked fulham out :D

We were great today!

BLUE ARMY!

Tw*t. More famous than they'll ever fvcking be. :angry:

2 records at Layer Road in one afternoon then?

Best away support and worst ever ref ;)

Don't forget earliest "Shit ground no fans" chant :thumbup: (apparently :blink: )

I wish all grounds were like colchester generates a much better atmosphere and in general makes for a better day for all.

I think the atmosphere had something to do with the terracing though and the size of their shed.

Someone should pass that on to the tosser who wrote this godawful piece of 'journalism'.

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?b...6269754|p|536|0

Archived