Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Schools!

Yeah thats still there. i live down the road from the ramshill.

Worst thing about scarborough is the traffic, i struggle to find places to park my beast at time.

55057[/snapback]

Nice one! I loved that thing :ermm: You live quite near to everything then, god I wish Id had extra Maths tuition now :(

Parking your beast eh! B)

55058[/snapback]

there was no pun entended, dirty :D:thumbup:lol

yeah its cool, 15 min walk up to uni, walk along the coast past where the royal is filmed its cool when they are filming espically when they bring loads of fake snow up, then i walk past Sir Jim Saviles house. Its only ten mins down to town, happy days.

55059[/snapback]

Lucky you! I remember they filmed 'Little Voice' there as well.

Anyway.............

55062[/snapback]

yeah anyway...

i think this is the end of our 'love-making' session!! :ermm:

was it as good for you as it was for me :thumbup:

Yeah thats still there. i live down the road from the ramshill.

Worst thing about scarborough is the traffic, i struggle to find places to park my beast at time.

55057[/snapback]

Nice one! I loved that thing :ermm: You live quite near to everything then, god I wish Id had extra Maths tuition now :(

Parking your beast eh! B)

55058[/snapback]

there was no pun entended, dirty :D:thumbup:lol

yeah its cool, 15 min walk up to uni, walk along the coast past where the royal is filmed its cool when they are filming espically when they bring loads of fake snow up, then i walk past Sir Jim Saviles house. Its only ten mins down to town, happy days.

55059[/snapback]

Lucky you! I remember they filmed 'Little Voice' there as well.

Anyway.............

55062[/snapback]

yeah anyway...

i think this is the end of our 'love-making' session!! :ermm:

was it as good for you as it was for me :thumbup:

55064[/snapback]

The best Scarborough Fox, the best :thumbup:

I went to school in desford near hincley! that was for primary! Then Humphrey Perkins in Barrow Upon soar and finally Rawlins community College in Quorn!

I went to Mountsorrel primary school, then Humphrey Perkins and I'm in my first year at Rawlins now. How long ago were you there Luke?

Ahhh Rushey Mead, my mum is the headteacher there now and I work there too.

55223[/snapback]

wow, small world eh? The old headteacher there (Steve White) is a massive City fan and does quite a bit of community work for LCFC.

Yeah apparently cos Steve White liked his sports a lot of celebrities used to come into the school. On Friday we had the Riders coach Karl Brown come in and as I work in reception I get to see it all. Unfortunately though my mum isn't a big sports fan so I doubt we'll get many more celebrities coming in. Heck I'd settle seeing Scott Gemmill coming to the school :D

Yeah apparently cos Steve White liked his sports a lot of celebrities used to come into the school. On Friday we had the Riders coach Karl Brown come in and as I work in reception I get to see it all. Unfortunately though my mum isn't a big sports fan so I doubt we'll get many more celebrities coming in. Heck I'd settle seeing Scott Gemmill coming to the school  :D

55256[/snapback]

rushey meade school was forever being featured on the radio too.

a mate of mine went there years ago after being booted out of wreake valley

Archived