Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Schools!

Glenmere Primary

Bushloe High School

Guthlaxton College

54617[/snapback]

Poor lad

:(

:P

54621[/snapback]

Just because you are from the 'heaven' and I am from the 'hell' side, of the borough of Oadby and Wigston divide.

Whoa, that is some awesome rhyme, I AM THE NEW KEATS!!

Glenmere Primary

Bushloe High School

Guthlaxton College

54617[/snapback]

Poor lad

54621[/snapback]

Just because you are from the 'heaven' and I am from the 'hell' side, of the borough of Oadby and Wigston divide.

54631[/snapback]

A Keats of our time ;)

And to think you came out of that South Wigston shithole too ;):P:o

Only joking South Wigston people, I used to play for a football club based around there, so I love it really ;):P

John Deacon from Queen lived and went to school in Oadby.

Which school I can't tell you, but it's the same one my mum and two aunties went to.

54657[/snapback]

Loads of famous people went to Longslade including some woman who presented Playschool, and of course my good self! :P

Glenmere Primary

Bushloe High School

Guthlaxton College

54617[/snapback]

Poor lad

54621[/snapback]

54631[/snapback]

A Keats of our time ;)

Only joking South Wigston people, I used to play for a football club based around there, so I love it really ;):P

54633[/snapback]

Oi Sambobs! I was brought up in South Wigston - It has always struggled against its posh neighbours of Oadby and Magna - but I kind of liked the underdogness (is that a word?) of it - SOUTH WIGSTON RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Glenmere Primary

Bushloe High School

Guthlaxton College

54617[/snapback]

Poor lad

54621[/snapback]

54631[/snapback]

A Keats of our time ;)

54633[/snapback]

Oi Sambobs! I was brought up in South Wigston - It has always struggled against its posh neighbours of Oadby and Magna - but I kind of liked the underdogness (is that a word?) of it - SOUTH WIGSTON RULES!!!!!!!!!!

54712[/snapback]

Ahh Oadby what a place, home of the mighty Oadby Town football club

Glenmere Primary

Bushloe High School

Guthlaxton College

54617[/snapback]

Poor lad

54621[/snapback]

54631[/snapback]

A Keats of our time ;)

54633[/snapback]

54712[/snapback]

54717[/snapback]

Oh it's you Sam!!

Hello, I am the other Sam.

How was China then? ;)

King Richards Primary

Buswells Lodge Primary

Beaumont Leys Secondary

Wyggeston QE

54772[/snapback]

i went Wyggeston QE 2000-2003..

previously Water Leys Primary

Bushloe High School

Guthlaxton College

and now at Leicester College

Glenmere Primary

Bushloe High School

Guthlaxton College

54617[/snapback]

Poor lad

54621[/snapback]

54631[/snapback]

A Keats of our time ;)

54633[/snapback]

54712[/snapback]

54717[/snapback]

Oh it's you Sam!!

Hello, I am the other Sam.

How was China then? ;)

54757[/snapback]

Alright sam how was your new year? Didn't think you would remember me when I said hello in the pub. China was fantastic thanks, had a wicked time and got the opportunity to introduce Leicester City to the Chinese. They all still support Man U or Real Madrid im afraid. Hows the cricket going?

Hi by the way Katy, nice to see a new face on the boards!! I went to school in desford near hincley! that was for primary! Then Humphrey Perkins in Barrow Upon soar and finally Rawlins community College in Quorn!

54561[/snapback]

Hello to you too Luke, my sister lives in Barrow (non interesting fact there) :S

54567[/snapback]

How old is she i might know her?

Glenmere Primary

Bushloe High School

Guthlaxton College

54617[/snapback]

Poor lad

54621[/snapback]

54631[/snapback]

A Keats of our time ;)

54633[/snapback]

54712[/snapback]

54717[/snapback]

To be fair Oadby(and wigston) is nothing compared to its neighbouring village and my leicester home of great glen <_<

Come on Glen Villa

St.Mary's Infant School

Folville Junior School

Fullhurst CC

54453[/snapback]

u went saint marys and folville.

I did too. Folville was amazing, as was sint marys. R u still a fullhurst?

54844[/snapback]

Nope , i left about 2 years ago .. Do you go Fullhurst then ?

Hi by the way Katy, nice to see a new face on the boards!! I went to school in desford near hincley! that was for primary! Then Humphrey Perkins in Barrow Upon soar and finally Rawlins community College in Quorn!

54561[/snapback]

Hello to you too Luke, my sister lives in Barrow (non interesting fact there) :S

54567[/snapback]

54805[/snapback]

Shes 37! and teaches in Melton B)

Ahh Great Glen Happy days :)

54561[/snapback]

54567[/snapback]

54805[/snapback]

54888[/snapback]

why did you live in great glen?

54561[/snapback]

54567[/snapback]

54805[/snapback]

54888[/snapback]

why did you live in great glen?

54894[/snapback]

Nah just South Wigston, had some mates from college who lived there and Harborough, just reminising.........

Archived